December 17, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

Author Topic: Bas Dost  (Read 8518 times)

July 09, 2017, 02:12:23 AM
Read 8518 times

Waltzer

Fucking yes.

He's boss this fella
Admittedly I'm basing this on YouTube clips but he looked like a bit of a lump that knows where the back on that net is, nothing particularly looked good though?

August 24, 2017, 05:02:09 PM
Reply #1

Waltzer

I quite like Dost after watching him a lot in the bundesliga . He is a player who hasn't overcome his lack of pace with good reading of the game but our fans might not want a player who similar in style to Sam Vokes . He would however be a great addition if Sporting didn't want so much money ( I need to put this to one side given the price on Coutinho and Mbappe ) . He wouldn't be a like for like Lukaku type signing but given Koeman wants to share out the goals I would have him no problem .

I think Mondays game highlighted why we need a striker with pace, and why Dost wouldnt be the answer. If we didnt have DCL to stretch the pitch we wouldnt have even got out of our half, with Bas Dost he'd have had 2 or 3 around him in a flash and they'd turn the ball over. His record is good but miles from what we need imo given the lack of speed in our team.