December 16, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

Author Topic: Bas Dost  (Read 8507 times)

July 09, 2017, 02:22:30 AM
Read 8507 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Always struck me as a Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink or Zigic.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 09, 2017, 05:50:18 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman is determined to get us a slow fucker up front, isn't he?

Deffo going for the slowest attack in Europe. Going to grind the opposition into submission yard by yard.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 16, 2017, 10:39:37 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't fancy 50m (is that really the fee??) definitely looks like Ronald wants a big back to goal merchant to bring Klaassen, Sandro and Gylfi into the box to finish.

I'd have Rondon for 20-30m personally.

July 16, 2017, 11:37:46 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
This guy would be there to score the goals, and they would feed off scraps around him. In a lot of ways he would be an easier type of player to slot in, as Rom was goal focused and played very central and high. He took a while to settle in at Sporting, but he's been averaging 1.5 goals per game in 2017, have a look at stats.

I like Rondon, but he's not good enough.

Yeah Sporting though isn't it. And how often in his career has he scored like that?

I think with Sandro, Klaassen and potentially Gylfi we're looking at a system of lots of goalscoring forwards playing off the big man / playmaking forward.

Rooney can do that role superbly of course, but I don't think we want him chasing lost causes or battling for headers with grocks.

I like the look of Rondon. His hold up play looks solid and he's playing in a jarg side. Given more freedom and better team mates I think he could be a good Europa league level forward.

July 17, 2017, 03:35:17 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I love you Brap2 but I think you've lost the plot there.

What Rondon? Nah he's sound.

July 17, 2017, 03:47:18 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Haha, lads I've got absolutely nothing to back this up with but I like him.