August 15, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

Author Topic: Kieran Dowell  (Read 24437 times)

January 08, 2018, 03:08:12 AM
Reply #225

Ross

Because that's what he's working with. How can you even suggest it doesn't matter

We’re talking about a young players future next season that’s why. Not the here and now.

I thought that was very obvious.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 08, 2018, 03:10:58 AM
Reply #226

Heisenberg

I reckon he'd be best left at forrest next season. Or on loan to whoever comes up via play offs

January 08, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
Reply #227

nsno

Yeah one player about 12 years ago in how many hundreds he’s bought saying “hi”.

Yeah one player about 12 years ago in how many hundreds he’s bought saying “hi”.

Yuri djorkaeff also says hi, so does anelka, diouf, nzonzi and Gary speed. Its easy to judge him but he signs players that suit the situation he finds himself in. People need to realise how shit our squad actually is and give the man a chance to have a good old crack at this job.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

January 08, 2018, 03:14:55 AM
Reply #228

KoemansNumberTens

We’re talking about a young players future next season that’s why. Not the here and now.

I thought that was very obvious.

The football speaks for itself is what you said. So no it wasn't obvious

January 08, 2018, 03:30:12 AM
Reply #229

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The quality of football on offer speaks for itself nobody should need a stick to beat him with.

You clearly do, what a load of bollocks you spout.

January 08, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
Reply #230

bogie

The quality of football on offer speaks for itself nobody should need a stick to beat him with.

lol

we were shipping 3/4/5 goals a fucking game , for sure the new man coming in would be putting most of his time sorting that shit out and he has
now he will work on keeping the ball and you will see that over the next few weeks
then attacking play need I go on or are you just going to stay on the hate wagon all the fucking time

January 08, 2018, 03:41:44 AM
Reply #231

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Sam loves his flair players.

January 08, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
Reply #232

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
We all know he brought in Okocha because he could fucking launch a throw-in Rory Delap style.

January 08, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
Reply #233

Ross

Honestly imagine being so delusional to think Allardyce places an enforces on young flair players who shine in passing attacking teams.

It seems all of a sudden we’ve had a new “Big Sam” beamed down from planet football and nothing that’s been seen so far either here or elsewhere ever existed. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 08, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
Reply #234

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
lol

we were shipping 3/4/5 goals a fucking game , for sure the new man coming in would be putting most of his time sorting that shit out and he has
now he will work on keeping the ball and you will see that over the next few weeks
then attacking play need I go on or are you just going to stay on the hate wagon all the fucking time
If he can bring attacking style to the team I'll gladly admit I'm wrong

No other Allardyce side has had attacking flair so it will be a huge thing for him to do
Simply simply lovely

January 08, 2018, 04:06:48 AM
Reply #235

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly imagine being so delusional to think Allardyce places an enforces on young flair players who shine in passing attacking teams.

It seems all of a sudden we’ve had a new “Big Sam” beamed down from planet football and nothing that’s been seen so far either here or elsewhere ever existed. 

He's the only manager to get the best out of ravel Morrison.

There's an example of him letting a young player flourish.

We're never going to play free flowing, open, expansive football under Sam Allardyce. That doesn't mean he's not going to use the so called 'flair' players.

January 08, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
Reply #236

Ross

He's the only manager to get the best out of ravel Morrison.

There's an example of him letting a young player flourish.

We're never going to play free flowing, open, expansive football under Sam Allardyce. That doesn't mean he's not going to use the so called 'flair' players.

Haha yeah Ravel Morrison flourished under him didn’t he...

January 08, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
Reply #237

GrantyBoy78

Edit: Stop that.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:21:25 AM by Shogun »

January 08, 2018, 04:24:45 AM
Reply #238

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Haha yeah Ravel Morrison flourished under him didn’t he...

Yes. The only manager to manage to get a tune out of him.

As I say, he's likes his attacking flair players. They just have to show they'll fit into his system and they'll get game time.

January 08, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
Reply #239

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yes. The only manager to manage to get a tune out of him.

As I say, he's likes his attacking flair players. They just have to show they'll fit into his system and they'll get game time.

Yeah I’d say the “issue” is that he sets up the team to be solid and then wants one of the flair players to do something to win the game; rather than constant attacking etc.