November 17, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Author Topic: What to do with Besic?  (Read 17652 times)

July 23, 2017, 11:06:56 AM
Read 17652 times

blue1948

We've never been reliant on him being fit because he never has been.

Come the summer (if not sooner) I'm fairly certain that he'll be on his way and he can be remembered as yet another Martinez flop.
Do you ever read your own comments "Come the summer" if not sooner ?????????. I had to check the date of the post twice !

July 23, 2017, 07:20:06 PM
Reply #1

blue1948

July 23, 2017, 07:22:24 PM
Reply #2

blue1948

dont think some blues are ready for what Besic will offer the following seasons, same as they didnt think Dowell could..

in all reality, i'd rather keep Besic than Barkley. thats due to his love of EVERTON,

hell Hibbert was shit, but he loved the club, Besic is X1000 the player, i was saying if Besic hadnt had all the injuries, then he would have been on a next level (similar to Davies)

but anyway, i cant hate everton players who love the club and are committed to the club. if you can.. then thats cool.
I am with you all the way ,love the guy and his effort .He is far better than some on here give him credit .We will have the last laugh.

July 23, 2017, 09:05:06 PM
Reply #3

blue1948

Weird. Let's keep players at the club not based on ability but how much they love being here. Okay.
That premise is only valid if they only have one or the other ,in the case that they have both it makes your comment nonsense

July 23, 2017, 09:53:07 PM
Reply #4

blue1948

Are ready? Lol for what? Is he going to become the new Messi and blow us away? Like Dowell? Are we saying two or season games are now a benchmark for success, I like Dowell, got how's for him, but he's done absolutely nothing yet.

Also, do you actually think Besic loves the club? Like really? More than Barkley? Nah, nothaving that. Just because the lad looks like he's leaving doesn't mean he hates the club, look at Rooney...whether Ill-advised or not, hes moving to further his career
I tried google translate and this what came up ------FFS