November 23, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

Author Topic: Ruzomborek v. Everton  (Read 12914 times)

July 31, 2017, 12:17:32 AM
Reply #30

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
What times kick off?

7.45 i think
I have to return some videotapes.

July 31, 2017, 12:53:14 AM
Reply #31

dchans

7.45 i think

Sweet will make sure I get out of work on time to get comfy for the match then
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

July 31, 2017, 02:32:08 AM
Reply #32

Evertonian in NC

Did any Americans find a broadcast or a stream that didn't need a VPN last time around?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 31, 2017, 03:10:28 AM
Reply #33

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Did any Americans find a broadcast or a stream that didn't need a VPN last time around?
I asked you this week and dunno if you replied...... Can you not stream bein?

Simply simply lovely

July 31, 2017, 04:44:49 AM
Reply #34

Evertonian in NC

I asked you this week and dunno if you replied...... Can you not stream bein?

Didn't see that - I can indeed stream BeIn, but when I checked their online schedule a few days ahead of time, I didn't see it listed as available.  Will definitely give it a shot this week, thanks!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 31, 2017, 05:38:04 AM
Reply #35

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

VPN didn't work for me. Signed up to ITV4 and everything, just wouldn't let me watch. I think I saw 5 minutes of the game on a stream someone posted and then my mortgage company called, and that was that.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

July 31, 2017, 01:54:12 PM
Reply #36

Lincs Toffee

VPN didn't work for me. Signed up to ITV4 and everything, just wouldn't let me watch. I think I saw 5 minutes of the game on a stream someone posted and then my mortgage company called, and that was that.
Try this ...

https://thevpn.guru/watch-itv-usa-unblock-uk-vpn-proxy
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

July 31, 2017, 05:42:34 PM
Reply #37

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber

Gosh was it that expensive?
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

July 31, 2017, 06:08:13 PM
Reply #38

wilbur

I can't find this on the ITV4 listings - and I won't be able to cope with a dodgy stream.

Hopefully they will update their schedule soon or else Sam Matterface will become Sam Smashisface.

“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

July 31, 2017, 06:16:14 PM
Reply #39

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone going to this match ?

July 31, 2017, 06:22:53 PM
Reply #40

blue1948

July 31, 2017, 06:32:49 PM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I can't find this on the ITV4 listings - and I won't be able to cope with a dodgy stream.

Hopefully they will update their schedule soon or else Sam Matterface will become Sam Smashisface.

He said himself on twitter it's on ITV4 so should be sound

July 31, 2017, 06:38:02 PM
Reply #42

MIG

Its listed as being on ITV4 on here http://www.live-footballontv.com/

July 31, 2017, 06:53:11 PM
Reply #43

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Who do you think's really bankrolling the team then? You don't seriously think it's Moshiri, do you?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

July 31, 2017, 07:08:57 PM
Reply #44

sam of the south

Haha, was gonna post the same thing 😁
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them