November 20, 2017, 06:40:50 AM

Author Topic: Ruzomborek v. Everton  (Read 12820 times)

August 02, 2017, 05:12:35 AM
Reply #60

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Beadle die? It was a bit dumb when he was in it.

I still remember Emmerdale as Emmerdale Farm.

When did it stop being Emmerdale Farm?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 02, 2017, 05:15:16 AM
Reply #61

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
When did it stop being Emmerdale Farm?
After the plane crash I think

Simply simply lovely

August 02, 2017, 05:18:40 AM
Reply #62

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
After the plane crash I think

I watched it with my mum when that happened.  Didnt watch it much long after.  Didnt the old guy kill his wife and try and blame it on the crash.  Eric Pollard maybe?

I always assumed people were just being lazy missing off the farm, not that the name had officially changed.

Holy shit it was Eric Pollard.  How can i remember that but not the name of someone i spoke to on the phonre 10 minutes ago?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 05:27:44 AM by Goaljira »
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 02, 2017, 01:44:23 PM
Reply #63

Ari

Will the game be on ITV4 like last time?

August 02, 2017, 01:46:27 PM
Reply #64

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Will the game be on ITV4 like last time?

Yup!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 02, 2017, 02:01:23 PM
Reply #65

Lxxx

Amazing how one game can literally define a season before it's even started. We slip up here and the boards, twitter and the fanbase as a whole would be in total meltdown.

August 02, 2017, 02:09:16 PM
Reply #66

sam of the south

Amazing how one game can literally define a season before it's even started. We slip up here and the boards, twitter and the fanbase as a whole would be in total meltdown.

And, unfortunately it would be with some justification.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 02, 2017, 02:31:37 PM
Reply #67

Ramjam

I think there will be no quarter given from us here, Koeman will know what's expected and won't risk anything other than his strongest 11. We could do with a comfortable 3 -0 here
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 02, 2017, 02:33:12 PM
Reply #68

Lincs Toffee

It will also have a bearing on who else we sign in this window too
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 02, 2017, 02:35:09 PM
Reply #69

Lxxx

And confidence going into a tough opening run of fixtures. Which is why it's such a defining game in our season, two games in.

August 02, 2017, 03:01:47 PM
Reply #70

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

It was pointed out how our buying has "ground to a halt" in another thread and i think this may have something to do with it.
I think we may add one more at most before the 24th August. That is the 2nd leg of the play off stage. Win that, get through to the groups and i think a few more doors will open.

August 02, 2017, 03:39:00 PM
Reply #71

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I watched it with my mum when that happened.  Didnt watch it much long after.  Didnt the old guy kill his wife and try and blame it on the crash.  Eric Pollard maybe?

I always assumed people were just being lazy missing off the farm, not that the name had officially changed.

Holy shit it was Eric Pollard.  How can i remember that but not the name of someone i spoke to on the phonre 10 minutes ago?
I think I stopped watching it around the same time as you.

I remember a dude in a wheelchair after that plane crash (which was the most ridiculous storyline ever) but his sister was hot. Blonde girl. Sandy? Cathy? Don't remember now. He was a bastard though.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 02, 2017, 03:58:42 PM
Reply #72

Lxxx

Amazing how one tiny village has so many tidy women.

August 02, 2017, 04:02:37 PM
Reply #73

TheTone

when I was an hormonal teen I always thought Emmerdale Farm had the sexier birds to have a cheeky wank over like

the old milf that ran the shop had a fine pair of legs and she was mad for it

August 02, 2017, 04:59:21 PM
Reply #74

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Always had a thing for the blonde
Can't remember her name tho
Sommet burrows I think

Edit

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 05:01:17 PM by Jimmywhack »

Simply simply lovely