May 26, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

Author Topic: The Official NSNO 2017/2018 Premier League Sweepstake Thread  (Read 2364 times)

January 24, 2018, 08:46:30 PM
Reply #30

Lincs Toffee

Sorry I'm late to the party...Any spaces left @Sir Stealth ?
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 25, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
Reply #31

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry I'm late to the party...Any spaces left @Sir Stealth ?
Sorry all had a mad time of things recently where I've moved to a flat in town so had loads of stuff to sort out, broke my phone and getting to grips with my new phone where nsno is displayed totally differently!kind of started seeing this girl, working all the hours God sends and just barely seem to have had any time for ages!

There are still a few spaces left if we still want to do this. Apologies for being totally unorganized. Will get back on it if people are still interested or refund accordingly if people don't

Once again sorry. Will defo have a super organised world cup sweep I promise!

Peace and Love

Sir Stealth xxx
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 25, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
Reply #32

sirblue57

i.e..
Met this bird, had wild sex and broke my phone, and didn't give a fuck about you lot cause she was fucking wild....... :hmph:

Tell.me.im wrong. :whistle:
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 25, 2018, 08:25:07 PM
Reply #33

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
i.e..
Met this bird, had wild sex and broke my phone, and didn't give a fuck about you lot cause she was fucking wild....... :hmph:

Tell.me.im wrong. :whistle:
Haha nowhere near as exciting as that unfortunately!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!