November 19, 2017, 07:29:43 AM

Author Topic: Players on loan 17/18  (Read 6386 times)

September 26, 2017, 12:49:59 AM
Reply #75

bluenuck

Leeds playing well.

Pennington only involved in one game though. Was he injured?

deCoubertin

September 26, 2017, 01:01:26 AM
Reply #76

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Leeds playing well.

Pennington only involved in one game though. Was he injured?
First game yeah

Simply simply lovely

October 29, 2017, 01:17:15 AM
Reply #77

Trowel

Hat-trick for Dowell :)
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 29, 2017, 01:26:20 AM
Reply #78

Trowel

October 29, 2017, 01:31:45 AM
Reply #79

boothill

Just banged a hatrick in for forrest against hull

October 29, 2017, 01:43:50 AM
Reply #80

Trowel

Just banged a hatrick in for forrest against hull

October 29, 2017, 01:54:58 AM
Reply #81

Toddacelli

Best thing about Dowell's hat-trick?

The last one was a penalty and he wanted to take it for the hat-trick and the other Forest players wanted him to get the hat-trick too. They love him down here!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 29, 2017, 01:58:19 AM
Reply #82

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Best thing about Dowell's hat-trick?

The last one was a penalty and he wanted to take it for the hat-trick and the other Forest players wanted him to get the hat-trick too. They love him down here!

I met a Forrest fan at a caravan park the other week (he was a friend of a friend). I said to him "you've got one of our lads", he said "ye, he's shit" and walked off. Cunt.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 01:02:57 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 29, 2017, 01:05:52 AM
Reply #83

gizzblue

I met a Forrest fan at a caravan park the other week (he was a friend of a friend). I said to him "you've got one of our lads", he said "ye, he's shit" and walked off. Cunt.
He will revisit that remark in his head now ...hahaha 😅

October 29, 2017, 01:05:54 AM
Reply #84

Toddacelli

I met a Forrest fan at a caravan park the other week (he was a friend of a friend). I said to him "you've got one of our lads", he said "he, he's shit" and walked off. Cunt.

Hhahahahahaha! Sounds about right.

Nottingham seems to have the highest proportion of shit fans I have ever encountered.

Growing up in Nottingham and being a football fan I have been to plenty of Forest and County games over the years. The one thing that always amazes me is that Nottingham teams get so much abuse from their own fans that they must feel like they are playing away every week.

I went to my first Notts County game and they were 2 goals up by half time. IN the second half they conceded a goal in the first few minutes and proceeded to get dogs abuse for the rest of the game - even though they got it back to 3-1 within about 10 mins of conceding. Forest fans are the same. Straight on their own teams backs for the slightest thing.

We've all sat by Blues who give abuse to our own fans but trust me - I used to be a season ticket holder at Goodison before we moved to Nottingham - it is WAY, WAY worse in Robin Hood country. WAY worse.

There's some good'uns as well, of course, but they are deffo the minority.

October 29, 2017, 01:07:15 AM
Reply #85

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Hhahahahahaha! Sounds about right.

Nottingham seems to have the highest proportion of shit fans I have ever encountered.

Growing up in Nottingham and being a football fan I have been to plenty of Forest and County games over the years. The one thing that always amazes me is that Nottingham teams get so much abuse from their own fans that they must feel like they are playing away every week.

I went to my first Notts County game and they were 2 goals up by half time. IN the second half they conceded a goal in the first few minutes and proceeded to get dogs abuse for the rest of the game - even though they got it back to 3-1 within about 10 mins of conceding. Forest fans are the same. Straight on their own teams backs for the slightest thing.

We've all sat by Blues who give abuse to our own fans but trust me - I used to be a season ticket holder at Goodison before we moved to Nottingham - it is WAY, WAY worse in Robin Hood country. WAY worse.

There's some good'uns as well, of course, but they are deffo the minority.

Considered punching him.

But just fingered his wife in the disabled toilets instead, made me feel better.

October 29, 2017, 01:09:30 AM
Reply #86

Toddacelli

Considered punching him.

But just fingered his wife in the disabled toilets instead, made me feel better.

Make love - not war. You took the moral high ground my friend and I am proud you responded to unkindness with kindness. You are a saint.

October 29, 2017, 01:39:41 AM
Reply #87

Buck76

You think he’s had a phone call off unsie?..... Seems like everyone’s had a boost from the new (temp) management, gutted we farmed him out in the first place..

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11103597/dowell-proud-of-perf

November 01, 2017, 05:57:40 AM
Reply #88

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

November 01, 2017, 06:29:37 AM
Reply #89

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Belter well done the lad.

What pos does he play?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.