November 18, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Author Topic: [News]Keane: You feel guilty when managers get sacked  (Read 415 times)

November 14, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
Read 415 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Keane: You feel guilty when managers get sacked

Everton defender Michael Keane says that it makes him feel guilty when managers get the sack and speak to him for the last time in their role.

Source: Keane: You feel guilty when managers get sacked

November 14, 2018, 02:16:02 PM
Reply #1

Macca77

Bet the manager who played him while he was injured didn't feel any guilt whatsoever.

November 14, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
Reply #2

Waltzer

BK has had a lot of criticism over the year, some of it very warranted, but its things like this that show what a top bloke he is and how lucky we are to have him around the club:

“He (Kenwright) called me two or three times at the low points when people were saying what they were saying about me, because I wasn’t playing well and the team weren’t playing well. But Bill told me how much he believed in me and to keep working hard and that he had faith that I could become one of the greats of the club.”

November 14, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
Reply #3

Jamokachi

BK has had a lot of criticism over the year, some of it very warranted, but its things like this that show what a top bloke he is and how lucky we are to have him around the club:

“He (Kenwright) called me two or three times at the low points when people were saying what they were saying about me, because I wasn’t playing well and the team weren’t playing well. But Bill told me how much he believed in me and to keep working hard and that he had faith that I could become one of the greats of the club.”

He's a romantic fool, but God love him he loves this club.

November 14, 2018, 03:13:54 PM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator

"He (Kenwright) called me two or three times at the low points when people were saying what they were saying about me, because I wasn't playing well and the team weren't playing well. But Bill told me how much he believed in me and to keep working hard and that he had faith that I could become one of the greats of the club.”
He's an excellent people manager and motivator

November 14, 2018, 03:28:28 PM
Reply #5

arteta4spain

"He (Kenwright) called me two or three times at the low points when people were saying what they were saying about me, because I wasn't playing well and the team weren't playing well. But Bill told me how much he believed in me and to keep working hard and that he had faith that I could become one of the greats of the club.”
Brings a tear to a glass eye that. Who’s cutting onions?

November 15, 2018, 02:45:47 AM
Reply #6

eyesalwaysblue

Never been able to get a monk on with Bill.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 15, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
Reply #7

eugene

Yes I’m in the I like bill camp, practically pulled us from the edge of the Johnson cliff

November 15, 2018, 05:04:56 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Not just that but oh Jesus they do read the forums.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 15, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
Reply #9

MmmblueBernard

Not just that but oh Jesus they do read the forums.

Love you M.K.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama