March 23, 2019, 02:31:34 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 36802 times)

March 14, 2019, 01:57:25 AM
Reply #480

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Not for me.

Lob the ball anywhere near the channel Keane is manning and he struggles.

Think Zouma has covered for him a lot this season.

Both players are very poor in the air though which is a big issue for two big fellas at the back.

I think Zouma looks impressive because he's quicker. Keane seems to make more interceptions for me though

March 14, 2019, 02:14:49 AM
Reply #481

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not for me.

Lob the ball anywhere near the channel Keane is manning and he struggles.

Think Zouma has covered for him a lot this season.

Both players are very poor in the air though which is a big issue for two big fellas at the back.

Anything over his head and he looks absolutely lost. Think he can deal with long balls though? Maybe he's a reverse funes mori.

Zouma, I'm sure when he joined Chelsea he looked outstanding in the air. Oh well. Not our issue in the long term I suppose.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 14, 2019, 04:20:25 PM
Reply #482

Lxxx

Really average player that has occasional decent games but the basics just aren't there for a centre half at this level, for his age.

March 21, 2019, 12:10:55 AM
Reply #483

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Big Micky Kegstand coming out *fairly*  compared to other England CB's here.

*warning - contains graphs*

https://twitter.com/PannasNutmegs/status/1108339997525065728?s=19
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.