October 15, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 23803 times)

August 18, 2017, 02:56:07 PM
Read 23803 times

eyesalwaysblue

Nobody better for sorting a centre half than Koeman, Keane's positioning has improved tons already.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 19, 2017, 10:08:26 PM
Reply #1

eyesalwaysblue

work with some Burnley fans, at the time they said they weren't bothered about Keane leaving as long as they still had Ben Mee they wouldn't miss him and that's how it's turned out. When we beat them at ours last year he was very poor and he's not improved, but who has lately.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:10:28 PM by eyesalwaysblue »

November 19, 2017, 10:23:26 PM
Reply #2

eyesalwaysblue

A lot of that will be bravado though. If he turned us down and signed a new contract with them he'd all of a sudden be the dogs bollocks again.
Wasn't bravado they just rated others well in front of Keane and they haven't missed him at all so they were right.

November 25, 2017, 01:14:59 PM
Reply #3

eyesalwaysblue

However bad Keane has been, he is nowhere near as bad as Williams.
That's true, find it hard to blame the players for us having a bad collection off staff to create a perfect shit storm of bad recruiting Pickford apart probably, although i'm developing a healthy dislike of Shneiderlin due his self overate.

December 12, 2017, 01:41:59 AM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

Bit harsh to just blame him on that ha, he has been poor though - lacks confidence, slow and terrible on the ball.
Apart from that he's ace..

December 13, 2017, 01:31:30 AM
Reply #5

eyesalwaysblue

Hope Keane improves enough but big question marks,  and Holgate looks to have more potential by a lot, all deserve another look at post Koeman.