October 21, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 24136 times)

October 21, 2017, 07:30:58 PM
Read 24136 times

gizzblue

Keane will be class no doubt ...but his confidence comes from trusting his defensive partner(Burnley apearances will atest this )....not something he can do easily at Everton ...no suprise he has his worst days alongside William's  (Yard dog at best now) imho.

November 21, 2017, 05:57:40 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

On the ' not to be criticised ' list it seems . Like you say despite several stupid mistakes .
There's a whole thread were plenty of criticism of Pickford goes on .😅😅

December 01, 2017, 09:17:48 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Fucking Nesta wouldve found it hard playing along side a different old age pensioner week in week out ....Keane will come good when either Mori comes back or we replace the old gits.. ..

Yes I said Mori. ..still better than both the old gits imho.

December 01, 2017, 10:29:20 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Mori is a wild card at the best of times.

You can't ascribe poor performance of one player (Keane) down to the woeful performance of the team and not apply that same debilitating factor to another (Mori).

If Mori was a solid, dependable player then you could see an calming influence but he's the opposite.
But Mori hasnt played since we have been under intense pressure since this year started ....while Williams and Jags have and have both been shaky at best .
So the clean slate of Mori should impart some calm .imho....not to mention hes gotta be chomping at the bit to play .

December 01, 2017, 10:38:08 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Eh??

A player who has shown in the past to be erratic and not the least bit calm, will come back from an injury into a defence under masssive pressure and scrutiny and suddenly become this calming influence??

I like Mori, and he'll bring some attributes we are missing, but arguing for him to be a calming influence, no
But the massive pressure should be all but gone now ...we are out of the dropper and have a manager surely to fuck.

December 01, 2017, 11:04:16 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

We've been shit defensively all season, we were still shit defensively against West Ham, they were just so poor as not to take advantage, our problems haven't suddenly evaporated
No ,but given a new regime and a manager that can sort out defence ....the whole team should get a boost not just the defence ...yes?.

Unless like the majority on here they stay negative and hope for the worst 😅😅

December 02, 2017, 12:25:23 AM
Reply #6

gizzblue

When they think MK is better than Stones, or admire a majority shareholder who allegedly doesn't even have his own money and makes grandiose claims then appoints Sam Allardyce and a stadium we dont even control the design or own, and are completely deluded that Goodison cannot be redeveloped

OR

People like @Bob Sacamano stoop to the low ebb of personal insults or insulting people with Aspergers/Mental illness, you can understand my occasional low opinion of them. In his case, I reported him to the mods because he is a troll and a bully and defames people. @Bally  @Gash @Simon Paul  The only posts i see him post on here are quoting what i say. He has no opinion at all.

I hope Michael Keane succeeds as his confidence seems shot and he looks good and possesses potential. At the moment though I look at John Stones and wonder why Evertonian's think we done better business shipping him out for Williams/Keane.

We moan about boring football but our attitude towards boring players like Williams is what produces the appointment of managers like Allardyce.
Is that you realist?.

February 10, 2018, 11:23:50 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Deffo did better today ...could do with a solid partnership ,though the switch half way was nobodies fault .