December 10, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 31125 times)

October 21, 2017, 04:02:02 AM
Read 31125 times

KoemansNumberTens

To be fair Duffy probably isn't very good but the jury is still out as to if the same applies to Keane too.

It seems we have 2 camps when it comes to players. Them who are shite regardless and them who are shite only because of being dragged down by them who are shite regardless

Williams and Martina shite regardless. Keane and Baines shite because of Williams and Martina. I tend to think that maybe they are just all a bit shite

October 21, 2017, 04:12:45 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

No. You have two opinions..... Shite or really shite

Fairs fair Im not far wrong am I. We've been absolutely shocking this season. There's about 5 players I actually quite like

Pickford (who was overpriced) Coleman, bolasie, lookman and Davies. The rest are all different degrees of shite. Williams though hasn't been any worse than Keane or Baines. Oddly though they get completely different reviews on here

Oh and vlasic looks okay too and barkley massively overrated by some but least he's useful
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:14:09 AM by KoemansNumberTens »

October 21, 2017, 07:07:39 PM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Right now Duffy IS better than Keane
He is also better then Williams or Jags
We shouldnt have let him go

When did he leave? Also he might never have become the superstar he is today without them years of experience elsewhere. It's a bit of a nonsense saying we should never have sold him

October 21, 2017, 07:33:25 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

Yes. You're frequently wrong. In fact a lot of the time you talk a load of old shite.

Just seems like every match day they prove me a little more right. Strongly opossed us signing rooney and Sigurdsson. Strongly opposed us waiting for Coleman and bolasie rather than going into the market and replacing them. Said Baines was finished. Said Keane was too expensive. Suggested baloteli last season and was told it was the worst suggestion the forum has ever seen (apparently worse than nugget, vassell or even joe hart for 40m)
It kind of seems, unfortunately, that my constant miserable posts aren't that wrong. Oh said we shouldn't pay all that money for Morgan too. I'm quite good at this. Said Baines was finished.

Maybe I could have walshs job

October 21, 2017, 07:38:03 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Can you please stop making every thread about you and your shit hyperbole opinions.

About me. I give an opinion and I'm accused of bullying a player. Is it hyperbolt to suggest they've all been shit this season. You're watching something I'm not if it is. Im constantly accused of not liking any of them. Constantly accused of bullying this player or that when I question them. Oddly though saying Baines is finished is bullying and the contrast stream of abuse for Williams is not. The issue here is that I don't tow the party line. The all the young players are great line. The we can't slag Leighton Baines line. The rooney was shite for 3 years because he wasn't jolly line. The we've spent money on Sigurdsson so it's our job to be excited line

I fully accept I'm a miserable cunt but the reality is I'm currently right. We are to a man fucking shite

October 21, 2017, 07:45:35 PM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

Moan moan fucking moan.

I'm not sure what else you imagine there currently is to do on an Everton forum. We are shit.

October 21, 2017, 07:54:55 PM
Reply #6

KoemansNumberTens

And you've made your point a million times over. Give it a fucking rest, you bore.

My point being what? Are you in the Williams thread telling everyone to give it a rest. Of course you aren't. People are allowed to not be massively optimistic about the players you are optimistic about. People are saying worse about Williams than I've said about any player. Hope he never plays for us again. Hate him. Gutted he can't be banned (that's after he was easily our best player) maybe you want to go tell them to give it a rest. Or maybe you want to mind your own fuckiny business and not tell people what the can and can't post based purely on if you agree with it or not.

November 20, 2017, 12:51:45 AM
Reply #7

KoemansNumberTens

Remember when Jags first joined, he was awful too.

And Brett angel too. Most of the players who were awful when they first joined..... just turned out to be awful

November 20, 2017, 03:09:33 AM
Reply #8

KoemansNumberTens

hes poor. Maybe Williams and jagielka will look better alongside a quality centre half too. Keane is every bit as much of the problem as they are.

December 12, 2017, 02:35:38 AM
Reply #9

KoemansNumberTens

Is he fit? Has he been dropped or is he not 100% fit

February 04, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
Reply #10

KoemansNumberTens

I miss the days when we did proper due diligence before spending a penny on players.

Our policy at least in terms of big signings looks utterly ridiculous. Must be nearly impossible to get so many expensive signings so wrong

February 04, 2018, 11:35:36 PM
Reply #11

KoemansNumberTens

He's really quite crap. He didn't start well. He just had a long period where people were willing to blame all the other defenders for his poor form. Turns out he was the worst 1.

Now if he's genuinely ill we need to take him out of the team and get him help. If he's just lost his confidence cos he's crap well I can't really be feeling too sorry for him while he picks up millions.

Oh and surely if a player is highly rated by Utd they don't end up playing for Burnley in the championship. Utd didn't rate him. No one above us wanted him. We should have signed McGuire. Half the cost and twice the player

February 04, 2018, 11:51:00 PM
Reply #12

KoemansNumberTens

Colour me shocked.

Isn't he. He got months where people blamed everyone else for his performances. All he's been in an Everton shirt is bad.

February 04, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
Reply #13

KoemansNumberTens

When you pay 30 million for someone when no other club is interested alarm bells should ring.

Last year of his contract too. We got him cheap 😳