August 22, 2019, 07:02:01 PM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 48170 times)

November 29, 2017, 07:39:35 PM
Reply #180

Bluenose 91

Pack it in Thomas fucking hell

November 29, 2017, 07:40:11 PM
Reply #181

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We should never have sold Stones a player I always rated and it kind of sums up what phillistines our fans are that they felt signing MK was better.

While the under appreciation of Stones’ talents is fair, there was far too little heed paid to the fact that he was being managed by RM, he did want to go.

November 29, 2017, 07:40:30 PM
Reply #182

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
I still think he'll come good. Young defender playing in a thankless position when every more experienced players all around him play absolutely woefully. You could see tonight his confidence is absolutely shattered and I don't think we've got anyone to lift that at the moment.

Bang on. I think we will see the best of this lad in 2/3 years time, and when he is actually playing with other guys who can defend with confidence.

November 29, 2017, 07:44:15 PM
Reply #183

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We should never have sold Stones a player I always rated and it kind of sums up what phillistines our fans are that they felt signing MK was better.

We know Thomas, you are very smart.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 29, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
Reply #184

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I still think he'll come good. Young defender playing in a thankless position when every more experienced players all around him play absolutely woefully. You could see tonight his confidence is absolutely shattered and I don't think we've got anyone to lift that at the moment.

I think he'll come good and finish 6th ;)
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 29, 2017, 08:09:04 PM
Reply #185

Lxxx

Behave. Stones wanted to go to a better club and £50m was a decent fee. The issue is how we have replaced him not letting him go.

November 29, 2017, 08:16:02 PM
Reply #186

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Aye, same with Lukaku, if they want to go, they WILL go. If we try too hard to keep hold of them and they still want to go, then we end up getting titty lips and fuck all cash for them (like Ross no doubt).

November 30, 2017, 12:22:11 AM
Reply #187

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

He wanted out mate. Who said signing MK was better?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 30, 2017, 05:33:21 AM
Reply #188

Bally

Administrator
What fucking fans was this, I didn't see it and you gave shirt term memory loss, Stones wanted to go
It's the roll I way

November 30, 2017, 05:43:43 AM
Reply #189

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think I might have said it to be honest lads.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 30, 2017, 05:45:09 AM
Reply #190

bluestevie

Oh here we go again
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 30, 2017, 05:50:18 AM
Reply #191

kramer0

Stones needed to work with Guardiola, or someone like him, to realize his potential.

The only thing he missed out on by leaving Everton is valuable experience pumping the ball into the channels for Lukaku.

November 30, 2017, 07:16:50 AM
Reply #192

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking loads of people said MK was better than stones, that we’d had city’s pants down etc. Etc.

My flippant remark to @thomas was because I agree with him so much I and I thought it was extremely obvious that short terminism and poor form had lead Everton fans to believe the best English CB of the last 10 years was a bad player
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 01, 2017, 09:00:29 PM
Reply #193

Thomas

Oh here we go again

Yep, with you  rewriting history.

'Ashley Williams is a defend who can defend lad'

LOL
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

December 01, 2017, 09:02:09 PM
Reply #194

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Stones needed to work with Guardiola, or someone like him, to realize his potential.

Exactly.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.