October 15, 2019, 05:54:01 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 49860 times)

August 18, 2017, 04:09:52 AM
Read 49860 times

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Absolutely fucking love him.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 01, 2017, 11:20:43 PM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Give it a rest Thomas, constantly putting Everton fans down. Fucking stinks.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 01, 2017, 11:37:42 PM
Reply #2

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
When they think MK is better than Stones, or admire a majority shareholder who allegedly doesn't even have his own money and makes grandiose claims then appoints Sam Allardyce and a stadium we dont even control the design or own, and are completely deluded that Goodison cannot be redeveloped

OR

People like @Bob Sacamano stoop to the low ebb of personal insults or insulting people with Aspergers/Mental illness, you can understand my occasional low opinion of them. In his case, I reported him to the mods because he is a troll and a bully and defames people. @Bally  @Gash @Simon Paul  The only posts i see him post on here are quoting what i say. He has no opinion at all.

I hope Michael Keane succeeds as his confidence seems shot and he looks good and possesses potential. At the moment though I look at John Stones and wonder why Evertonian's think we done better business shipping him out for Williams/Keane.

We moan about boring football but our attitude towards boring players like Williams is what produces the appointment of managers like Allardyce.

Dont agree, with any of your points. I cant see any evidence for Evertonians not liking flair players, and only liking boring shite.

And i dont agree with how you describe Bob, at all, and i think its pretty crappy of you to accuse him of that shit.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 02, 2017, 12:25:28 AM
Reply #3

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If you disagree about football thats fine. I'm quite sure we definetly both care about us by hook or by crook winning a game of football tomorrow and hopefully some cups.

If however you apologise for trolls and people who use mental health to make a personal insult when I was trying to make what I thought was a valid point, thats NOT fine.

You know i have BPD, i wouldnt apologise for people using mental health as personal insults. At all. Craig wasnt doing that.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 02, 2017, 12:27:09 AM
Reply #4

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
"Craig" - so like @Gash - its your mate.

Whatever, back to Everton.

::)

Vamos lá Everton!

December 02, 2017, 12:35:23 AM
Reply #5

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He's your mate though, isn't he?

Selective blindness.

Basically, because someone has a different opinion to you and your little faction, its 'settle down and stop talking bollocks'.

Favouritism.

I get on with him yes, but if he was being abusive to you due to mental illness etc i would call him out.

You are talking bollocks Thomas, its the same shit every month.

But thats all ill say on the matter now.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 04, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
Reply #6

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
made up for him. Seems like a lovely (if a little gormless) guy xx

Vamos lá Everton!

May 22, 2019, 01:26:47 PM
Reply #7

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I miss Stones :(

Vamos lá Everton!

May 22, 2019, 01:35:50 PM
Reply #8

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Agree. It kinda feels like Keane is the supposed to be the baller who filled the hole Stones left behind. Not quite doing that yet is he?   :(

I like Keane, but he isnt Stones.

Vamos lá Everton!

June 23, 2019, 05:37:57 PM
Reply #9

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Vamos lá Everton!