January 16, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 11937 times)

December 01, 2017, 11:46:10 PM
Reply #225

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
No, he obviously didn't. But if you want to see it that way, fine.

I just wanted to help you out but you're clearly managing just fine on your own. Go ahead, continue spouting shite.

Leave him to it. He said himself he has an occasional low opinion of people. Thus the name calling he does. Hes just not a very nice person.

deCoubertin

December 01, 2017, 11:51:40 PM
Reply #226

Thomas

No, he obviously didn't. But if you want to see it that way, fine.

I just wanted to help you out but you're clearly managing just fine on your own. Go ahead, continue spouting shite.

Selective blindness.

December 02, 2017, 12:13:32 AM
Reply #227

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
When they think MK is better than Stones, or admire a majority shareholder who allegedly doesn't even have his own money and makes grandiose claims then appoints Sam Allardyce and a stadium we dont even control the design or own, and are completely deluded that Goodison cannot be redeveloped

OR

People like @Bob Sacamano stoop to the low ebb of personal insults or insulting people with Aspergers/Mental illness, you can understand my occasional low opinion of them. In his case, I reported him to the mods because he is a troll and a bully and defames people. @Bally  @Gash @Simon Paul  The only posts i see him post on here are quoting what i say. He has no opinion at all.

I hope Michael Keane succeeds as his confidence seems shot and he looks good and possesses potential. At the moment though I look at John Stones and wonder why Evertonian's think we done better business shipping him out for Williams/Keane.

We moan about boring football but our attitude towards boring players like Williams is what produces the appointment of managers like Allardyce.

No one is saying Keane is better than Stones.  Plenty of people are hapoy at the prospect of Keane being a solid defender with potential to get even better.  Someone who wanted to come and play for Everton and has signed for 5 years.

John Stones had great potential which he is now fulfilling.  Nearly 50m for someone who hadnt yet fulfilled that potential, and wasnt entering the last year of his contract with no intention of signing a new one (Exactly the same as his best mate Ross has also done) was a good deal for Everton.

If someone offered you both players for the same price for the same amount of time then theres not a single person who wouldnt take John Stones now.  That doesnt make Keane a bad player.

And the attacks on @Bob Sacamano are way off the mark.  I'm guessing your mental illness shouts stem from the 'off your head' comment that you've just not understood.  Referring to someone being off their head is that they're not in full control of their faculties due to the intake of a substance be it alcoholic or narcotic diminishing their mental capacity.  In no way is it related to any permanent mental condition.

Just stop trying to be billy big bollocks the super blue, the best everton fan ever, the donald trump of the gwladys street and just accept that sometimes people hold a different opinion to you.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 02, 2017, 12:20:22 AM
Reply #228

Gash

Global Moderator
Selective blindness.

Nah, in the context of his comment he means you're chatting shit again, it has nothing to do with mental illness.

This is all standard Thomas behaviour that we've all seen umpteen times over the years. You come on every few weeks trot out the same comments about fans lack of ambition, the club's lack of ambition, "headless chickens", Naismith/Barkley, Stones/Keane etc as if your posting some fine pearls of wisdom, the reason people have a go at you as we're all fed up of hearing it and most of it's bollocks and factually incorrect yet you've got it into your head that you're correct. Then on top of all that when someone has a go at you, you then start reporting posts and bringing your Aspergers into it.

I appreciate that at times the written word doesn't come across as it's meant and you may struggle to see that but in this occasion you've got it completely wrong, so settle down and stop posting the same bollocks over and over again.

December 02, 2017, 12:25:23 AM
Reply #229

gizzblue

When they think MK is better than Stones, or admire a majority shareholder who allegedly doesn't even have his own money and makes grandiose claims then appoints Sam Allardyce and a stadium we dont even control the design or own, and are completely deluded that Goodison cannot be redeveloped

OR

People like @Bob Sacamano stoop to the low ebb of personal insults or insulting people with Aspergers/Mental illness, you can understand my occasional low opinion of them. In his case, I reported him to the mods because he is a troll and a bully and defames people. @Bally  @Gash @Simon Paul  The only posts i see him post on here are quoting what i say. He has no opinion at all.

I hope Michael Keane succeeds as his confidence seems shot and he looks good and possesses potential. At the moment though I look at John Stones and wonder why Evertonian's think we done better business shipping him out for Williams/Keane.

We moan about boring football but our attitude towards boring players like Williams is what produces the appointment of managers like Allardyce.
Is that you realist?.

December 02, 2017, 12:25:28 AM
Reply #230

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If you disagree about football thats fine. I'm quite sure we definetly both care about us by hook or by crook winning a game of football tomorrow and hopefully some cups.

If however you apologise for trolls and people who use mental health to make a personal insult when I was trying to make what I thought was a valid point, thats NOT fine.

You know i have BPD, i wouldnt apologise for people using mental health as personal insults. At all. Craig wasnt doing that.
I have to return some videotapes.

December 02, 2017, 12:25:50 AM
Reply #231

Thomas

Nah, in the context of his comment he means you're chatting shit again, it has nothing to do with mental illness.

This is all standard Thomas behaviour that we've all seen umpteen times over the years. You come on every few weeks trot out the same comments about fans lack of ambition, the club's lack of ambition, "headless chickens", Naismith/Barkley, Stones/Keane etc as if your posting some fine pearls of wisdom, the reason people have a go at you as we're all fed up of hearing it and most of it's bollocks and factually incorrect yet you've got it into your head that you're correct. Then on top of all that when someone has a go at you, you then start reporting posts and bringing your Aspergers into it.

I appreciate that at times the written word doesn't come across as it's meant and you may struggle to see that but in this occasion you've got it completely wrong, so settle down and stop posting the same bollocks over and over again.

Gash has always been partisan against me, so I expected no less.

December 02, 2017, 12:26:35 AM
Reply #232

Thomas

You know i have BPD, i wouldnt apologise for people using mental health as personal insults. At all. Craig wasnt doing that.
"Craig" - so like @Gash - its your mate.

Whatever, back to Everton.

December 02, 2017, 12:27:09 AM
Reply #233

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
"Craig" - so like @Gash - its your mate.

Whatever, back to Everton.

::)

December 02, 2017, 12:27:48 AM
Reply #234

Gash

Global Moderator
Gash has always been partisan against me, so I expected no less.

Like everything else with you even the above response was predictable.

December 02, 2017, 12:29:00 AM
Reply #235

Thomas

::)
Like everything else with you even the above response was predictable.

He's your mate though, isn't he?

Selective blindness.

Basically, because someone has a different opinion to you and your little faction, its 'settle down and stop talking bollocks'.

Favouritism.

December 02, 2017, 12:31:40 AM
Reply #236

Thomas

accept that sometimes people hold a different opinion to you.

I agreed with almost every line you wrote, until this.

If someone trolls me, its valid. Usually i get trolled because I have a different opinion to someone else. People feel happy to call that 'talking shite'

When someone else I FEEL is talking shite their opinion is bombproof and how dare i question it.

Otherwise, thanks for a reasonable post.

December 02, 2017, 12:35:23 AM
Reply #237

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He's your mate though, isn't he?

Selective blindness.

Basically, because someone has a different opinion to you and your little faction, its 'settle down and stop talking bollocks'.

Favouritism.

I get on with him yes, but if he was being abusive to you due to mental illness etc i would call him out.

You are talking bollocks Thomas, its the same shit every month.

But thats all ill say on the matter now.

December 02, 2017, 12:35:45 AM
Reply #238

Martip

The stones/keane thing is an interesting topic for sure.

We all saw the potential stones had but truth be told we were desperate for some decent defending as we d been crap at the back. I don't mind admiting I was chuffed with both Williams and keane signing...obviously both are looking awful now so proved wrong big time (I know, I know it doesn't happen very often).

One important thing to remember is that stones probably would not be the player he is now had he'd of stayed simply die to the way play/managers. It was one of those transfers that felt right for all 3 parties at the time.

December 02, 2017, 12:36:01 AM
Reply #239

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Oh look, BlueBeagle spinning things and ignoring the real point.

The real point was our fans are such bad phillistines they felt Michael Keane and Ashley Williams are better than are old CBs like Stones because 'they are defenders who can defend lad'

Who is the all round better player? Who is consistently in the England team? Who plays better on the big stage?

People like you love yard dogs like Williams and headless chickens like Naismith.

If you think being passionate and forthright in my opinion about a club i love is 'superior' then thats your prerogative and own ignorance.

Tbf it would be hard for Williams yo regularly be in the England team seeing as he's captain of Wales (yes, I know he's English really).

[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: