April 04, 2020, 08:50:41 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 59237 times)

December 29, 2019, 02:00:32 AM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Isn't he normally?

It's when someone turns him over with a tiny bit of pace that he struggles badly.

Yes absolutely agree. just felt he deserved some praise for a part of his game this is very good.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 29, 2019, 08:42:21 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Carroll won the most headers ever in a premier league game or something here...

Yeah I saw that, but mad as I felt Keane did quite well in the air and so did Pickford... would have to watch it back, maybe only in duals not against Carroll!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 30, 2019, 05:03:46 PM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think we got away with both considering how var has gone for us so far.

Weirdly felt like one of those... No the narrative demands that Everton win this game.. Type decisions which was a welcome change.

March 03, 2020, 05:13:36 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mate, that was ALL Sidibe. He had plenty of time.

I didn't love the angle on the pass myself, forced sidibie to run outside in towards his own goal and his marker got ahead of him.

I think it's pep who has said he hates that square pass from full back to winger as the person receiving the ball is under so much pressure and has so few options. We do it all the time.

Also, unrelated but we must be among the worst in the league for conceding possession from our own throw ins.

March 03, 2020, 03:41:42 PM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sell to a side that needs a big header grock