April 09, 2020, 09:04:59 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 59402 times)

August 18, 2017, 06:42:08 AM
Read 59402 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Stones and Keane would be a very solid and flexible pairing. Something England might look at. Can't remember who the other English defenders are to be honest.
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.”~ Henry David Thoreau

November 19, 2017, 11:39:59 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Remember when Jags first joined, he was awful too.
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.”~ Henry David Thoreau

November 29, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I still think he'll come good. Young defender playing in a thankless position when every more experienced players all around him play absolutely woefully. You could see tonight his confidence is absolutely shattered and I don't think we've got anyone to lift that at the moment.

I think he'll come good and finish 6th ;)

February 04, 2018, 11:13:49 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I still have faith in the lad. He started pretty well for us. He should look at how Jags Everton career started, and how he overcame his poor form and became one of our best defenders of modern times.

February 05, 2018, 12:49:28 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
As long as we never do this 3 at 5 or even 7 at the back again, I think we'll have a better chance of a result.

February 10, 2018, 08:54:33 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Who knows how things will pan out in the future. Keane was decent last year.

December 29, 2019, 03:21:21 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It’s his daft man bun. Keeps him off balance.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

December 29, 2019, 05:57:54 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I’d love a new striker but that’s down the list now we’ve found a system that’s working. A new cb in Jan is the minimum along with a dominant midfielder even on loan.

Unless any of our shite move on then they’d need upgrading.

December 29, 2019, 07:43:30 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Carroll won the most headers ever in a premier league game or something here...

Yet still failed to score.

December 29, 2019, 07:47:24 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He had an assist, a goal ruled out for offside, and he could easily have won a penalty, though.

I guess a 33% success rate isn't too bad...

December 29, 2019, 08:31:05 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The salient points are that Carroll was a danger, and Keane will always be a weak link.

So it was fortunate that Keane wasn't up against a quality striker then.

December 29, 2019, 09:17:21 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, he's a proper cunt.
And still hasn’t scored this season lol