November 18, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 29528 times)

February 10, 2018, 11:10:50 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Having another poor game today.

Didnít mean to like this, thought you said good.

Thought he was quite good with some mad bits.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 04, 2018, 06:48:34 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought this thread would be full of people like me calling for his head, but Iíve had a deep dive and thereís actually lots of reasonable posts from all kinds of posters willing him to settle and come back strong.

Very pleased for him because he did well against a wily operator in Glenn Murray, who did manage to spin him once or twice like.

Should be getting into the England side again shortly I think.

I do think heíll get exposed every now and again by pace, but thatís why half decent players with a bit of zip are so expensive, almost everyone struggles against a pace merchant.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 04, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
@Bluedylan well, I did say I wasnít 100% convinced?

Despite him doing everything possible to have his own kecks down.

Not 100% convinced every single player we bought is bad and totally incapable of playing well to be honest.

Have any of our signings settled and been able to turn in good performances for a bit besides maybe Rooney? Heís a different animal altogether compared to most players on the planet though tbf.

Mad disrupted season, horrible first quarter in terms of fixtures and generally yeah we did buy the wrong sort of players and left insane glaring gaps...up front most obviously but other deficiencies have made themselves patently clear during the course of the season.

We donít even know what our best first 11 or fucking formation is! Weíre all over the place every other game.

I think we do the 4-3-3 for a bit and just try and fucking settle down a bit and bed some of these lads in, the ones that are left anyway.

I can count on one hand the amount of players who youíd think were good buys based on this season alone. Hard to judge any of them on this shitshow.