October 19, 2019, 05:12:23 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 50117 times)

November 05, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
Reply #30

Lxxx

It might cost us a bit more than we imagined to get rid of Sandro.

https://twitter.com/johnnyellatigo/status/1059160074701156358?s=21

November 08, 2018, 08:50:07 PM
Reply #31

Lxxx

Made up for him. He's made many Evertonians eat their word this season, myself included, and long may the improvement continue.

November 14, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
Reply #32

Lxxx

He doesn't get caught out of position as much I've noticed. He was always scrambling last year, even when we were playing in a much more defensive setup. We can credit Silva but I think we need to credit the lad for getting his head right too, he looks to be concentrating better.

March 14, 2019, 04:20:25 PM
Reply #33

Lxxx

Really average player that has occasional decent games but the basics just aren't there for a centre half at this level, for his age.

April 02, 2019, 03:30:16 PM
Reply #34

Lxxx

Surely that article is a day late.

April 02, 2019, 05:29:26 PM
Reply #35

Lxxx

If there was a chance to make a profit on him I'd definitely bank it and start again. He's no more than steady and his lack of aggression and total lack of athletic ability will always leave us open to being done against teams with pace and movement.

Maybe a younger full back on his right hand side might compensate for some of his weaknesses but that might be a few years away yet if Coleman continues his resurgence.

April 03, 2019, 06:40:04 PM
Reply #36

Lxxx

Sorry not being personal.. but what a load of tosh that is....If that was the case every club would be selling their players to anyone who came along and offered "more than their worth"......

Isn't that what virtually every club does though. Unless you genuinely don't need the money, like the top few in world football, every club will consider offers for their players if the amounts are too good to refuse outright and the clubs bidding are an attractive proposition for the player.

April 22, 2019, 03:02:51 AM
Reply #37

Lxxx

His top level is better than I thought it would be but that all depends on us playing well, his head being in the right place and having a monster like Gueye in front of him stopping him getting exposed.

Not convinced he's a first choice centre half you can build a team around but fair play to the lad for knuckling down and even getting his international place back.

May 22, 2019, 02:17:17 AM
Reply #38

Lxxx

Weird if Maguire went to City.

Hes good but nowhere near that level.

Great teams and managers can carry average/above average players to a higher level. Man U did it for years under Fergie. He'd fit right in, he's great on the ball and he wouldn't have to do a great deal of last ditch defending in that side.

May 22, 2019, 03:03:39 PM
Reply #39

Lxxx

Be interesting to se what happens if we get an offer that enables us to make a decent profit on him. He's come on great this season but he's still flaky as fuck and liable to nosedive if he/we enter a run of bad form.