September 17, 2019, 07:12:57 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 48930 times)

November 04, 2018, 05:40:46 AM
Reply #375

Shogun

Administrator
It'd be interesting to know how many goals we've conceded from open play this season.

Him and Zouma have been rock solid as a partnership.

As Ram says, Mina isn't going to break that up anytime soon.

November 04, 2018, 05:48:49 AM
Reply #376

Macca77

Player of the season so far, long may it continue

November 04, 2018, 06:48:34 AM
Reply #377

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought this thread would be full of people like me calling for his head, but Iíve had a deep dive and thereís actually lots of reasonable posts from all kinds of posters willing him to settle and come back strong.

Very pleased for him because he did well against a wily operator in Glenn Murray, who did manage to spin him once or twice like.

Should be getting into the England side again shortly I think.

I do think heíll get exposed every now and again by pace, but thatís why half decent players with a bit of zip are so expensive, almost everyone struggles against a pace merchant.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 04, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
Reply #378

gizzblue

Thought he would come good defensively. ...never had a clue he had a team splitting pass in him ...quality so far . :thumbsup:

Marco is deffo a man manager .
Born not made a blue .

November 04, 2018, 07:56:48 AM
Reply #379

Mac934

Give him his due, he really has come back strong this season. Shows there is a decent player there now he is in a settled partnership. He looks strong in the air and hasn't let the injury affect him.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:59:24 AM by Mac934 »

November 04, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
Reply #380

eyesalwaysblue

Massive improvement fair play to him and whoever's been working with him..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 04, 2018, 12:52:37 PM
Reply #381

Bluedylan

Thought this thread would be full of people like me calling for his head, but Iíve had a deep dive and thereís actually lots of reasonable posts from all kinds of posters willing him to settle and come back strong.

Very pleased for him because he did well against a wily operator in Glenn Murray, who did manage to spin him once or twice like.

Should be getting into the England side again shortly I think.

I do think heíll get exposed every now and again by pace, but thatís why half decent players with a bit of zip are so expensive, almost everyone struggles against a pace merchant.

99% sure heís actually garbage.

lolol
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 04, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
Reply #382

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's been superb so far this season. I'm fucking made up that he's turned it round

November 04, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
Reply #383

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
@Bluedylan well, I did say I wasnít 100% convinced?

Despite him doing everything possible to have his own kecks down.

Not 100% convinced every single player we bought is bad and totally incapable of playing well to be honest.

Have any of our signings settled and been able to turn in good performances for a bit besides maybe Rooney? Heís a different animal altogether compared to most players on the planet though tbf.

Mad disrupted season, horrible first quarter in terms of fixtures and generally yeah we did buy the wrong sort of players and left insane glaring gaps...up front most obviously but other deficiencies have made themselves patently clear during the course of the season.

We donít even know what our best first 11 or fucking formation is! Weíre all over the place every other game.

I think we do the 4-3-3 for a bit and just try and fucking settle down a bit and bed some of these lads in, the ones that are left anyway.

I can count on one hand the amount of players who youíd think were good buys based on this season alone. Hard to judge any of them on this shitshow.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 04, 2018, 07:51:11 PM
Reply #384

cantoffee

His passing his superb at times. Seems to play one pass a game that splits the lines on the floor and sends someone away.

Rock solid in the air defensively as well. Very happy for him.

Sent from my SM-G950W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 04, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
Reply #385

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
made up for him. Seems like a lovely (if a little gormless) guy xx
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

November 04, 2018, 09:38:30 PM
Reply #386

Trowel

Southgate was at the game yesterday, so fully expect an England recall.

Mind you, even Rooney will be playing...
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 04, 2018, 10:11:10 PM
Reply #387

eyesalwaysblue

Southgate was at the game yesterday, so fully expect an England recall.

Mind you, even Rooney will be playing...
He seems to like a good swan song does Wayne, who'd have thought.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 04, 2018, 11:02:40 PM
Reply #388

Outworlder47

It'd be interesting to know how many goals we've conceded from open play this season.

We'll see Keane and Mina in a week's time at Stamford Bridge, as Zouma's ineligible. I'm curious to see how that partnership works out. Morata could cause one or two problems, but I'm more concerned about wide threats with Hazard pulling the strings.

November 04, 2018, 11:13:40 PM
Reply #389

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Thing is we need to blood him as Keane partner, he is ours for the next five years and Zouma will in all probability be gone st the end of the season.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:14:58 PM by Escla »