October 14, 2019, 10:26:09 PM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 49846 times)

February 04, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
Read 49846 times

sam of the south

Jesus, poor lad.

What with him and Lennon, Everton is looking like a lovely place to play your football right now.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 05, 2018, 01:31:12 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

One of the most immobile centre backs Iv ever seen. Plays like he's running on custard

I'm fucking dis-custard at this comment
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 05, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

Vlasic, Besic, Schneiderlin, Niasse, McCarthy, Mirallas... should cover it.

Theyd only bring in about 40m I reckon.

Would free up a lot of wages, though.
Henry David Thoreau

November 05, 2018, 04:52:38 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

It might cost us a bit more than we imagined to get rid of Sandro.

https://twitter.com/johnnyellatigo/status/1059160074701156358?s=21

Shitting hell, thats Ronny Rosenthal levels of humiliation  lolol
Henry David Thoreau

November 05, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Three at the back incoming

Hope not.

Our balance is close to really clicking, I feel.
Henry David Thoreau

November 05, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
Reply #5

sam of the south

In the echo tonight - from the mouth of Silva

Really?

Unless one of your central defenders is as comfortable on the ball as Franz Beckenbauer its not the most progressive system in my opinion.

Edit: read the article, and he sees it as another option, which is totally fair enough.

I know England played it in the World Cup, but they had a lightning fast one in their three in Walker, and an absolute baller in Stones. We have neither, although I know Zouma has a bit of pace and Keane is certainly comfortable on the ball.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 06:42:59 AM by sam of the south »
Henry David Thoreau

November 14, 2018, 11:58:45 PM
Reply #6

sam of the south

Martinez was a joke, and wasn't a great man manager, there was an interesting interview done by McGeady about him - think its on youtube - he basically says Roberto was full of shit

So is McGeady, and pies
Henry David Thoreau

March 13, 2019, 10:31:22 PM
Reply #7

sam of the south

Do not forget that he is only 26. He will only improve for the next 5 years and he has 7-8 of his best years ahead. A better year for him this year, and more to come without a doubt.

True, and its not like hes got any pace to lose
Henry David Thoreau

March 14, 2019, 01:29:44 AM
Reply #8

sam of the south

Forgot about Gueye, really like him this season

Yeah, muthafuckas act like they forgot about Gueye
Henry David Thoreau

March 14, 2019, 01:37:22 AM
Reply #9

sam of the south

You just can't make me feel any worse than i do already!

It was a misquote from a Dr Dre and Eminem tune, mate, I wasnt going at you 🙂
Henry David Thoreau

April 22, 2019, 01:43:35 AM
Reply #10

sam of the south

I like his passing range, and his positional sense is good, which is vital due to his lack of pace
Henry David Thoreau