October 24, 2019, 05:56:06 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 50385 times)

November 04, 2018, 11:02:40 PM
Read 50385 times

Outworlder47

It'd be interesting to know how many goals we've conceded from open play this season.

Him and Zouma have been rock solid as a partnership.

As Ram says, Mina isn't going to break that up anytime soon.

We'll see Keane and Mina in a week's time at Stamford Bridge, as Zouma's ineligible. I'm curious to see how that partnership works out. Morata could cause one or two problems, but I'm more concerned about wide threats with Hazard pulling the strings.

April 03, 2019, 02:54:44 AM
Reply #1

Outworlder47

Then there seems to be this belief that Brands can come up with a gem from abroad. But buying from abroad is always a risk. For example we could go for a player like Jonathan Tah from Leverkusen (just an example), but no matter how good he is in Germany, no matter how high his perceived potential, buying him would be a gamble.

I don't know, I could well be wrong but my outlook is that Keane is not really a big problem in the team, selling him would potentially create another problem, a problem where would need two CBs in the summer.

Not saying we should or shouldn't, but there's a wealth of young CB talent in Germany right now. Besides Tah (22), there's Zagadou (19) and Akanji (23) at Dortmund, Konaté (19) and Upamecano (20) at Leipzig, N'Dicka (19) at Eintracht, Elvedi (22) at Gladbach, and others of course.