July 13, 2020, 04:46:16 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 64042 times)

August 18, 2017, 04:20:49 AM
Read 64042 times

ajax_andy

Thought he was excellent tonight but I'd like to see someone with a bit if pace alongside him as he's slower than I imagined... Not horribly so but someone a bit more fleet footed next to him would be ideal

April 03, 2019, 01:26:07 PM
Reply #1

ajax_andy

Levy doesn't over pay for players... 50m for Keane would be massively over paying.  This definitely isn't happening.

May 22, 2019, 06:41:46 PM
Reply #2

ajax_andy

I doubt we'd even consider selling him even for a profit if we don't get Zuma in permanently.  We can't suddenly lose both of our first choice centre backs over the summer.

February 27, 2020, 11:07:29 PM
Reply #3

ajax_andy

Can't be true surely?

For starters he's shite so why would anyone like Spurs want to sign him... And secondly they'd know full well we'd not sell due to only having three CBs.

Seems like an extremely fanciful tale imo.

March 03, 2020, 12:32:53 AM
Reply #4

ajax_andy

Had a good game against Man U, definitely one of his better performances.  That ball over the top that nearly resulted in us going 2-0 was superb.

I wasn't sure about his inclusion, but also not at all convinced by Mina, it'd be good if he could maintain that standard for the rest of the season.

March 09, 2020, 10:38:11 PM
Reply #5

ajax_andy

Head like a joint of gammon, with the same amount of brain cells, and turns like the Mersey Ferry.  Why he's playing in front of Mina is beyond me

Not at all convinced by Mina, I guess Carlo isn't either.

March 10, 2020, 09:02:39 PM
Reply #6

ajax_andy

Me neither, but I'm far less convinced by Keane

Oh yes definitely, Mina is by far the better player but I'd like to see him as third choice next year, and Keane starting every week... for someone else.