November 22, 2017, 07:09:18 PM

Author Topic: Man City v Everton  (Read 11581 times)

August 19, 2017, 04:59:14 AM
Reply #30

ally2

We have to target their weaknesses.  And their biggest weakness is John Stones IMO.  Unfortunately we haven't got a big old bastard to get stuck into him.  Will have to rely on Sandro being a pest and hoping Stones can't resist a stupid drag back as the last man.  Otherwise it's Williams or Keane out-muscling him at a set piece.

August 19, 2017, 05:06:02 AM
Reply #31

BlueBeagle

Genuinely not all that worried about this game.

Wasn't really impressed with them against a shit Bournemouth side who gave them way too much time and respect.

August 19, 2017, 05:06:58 AM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Wasn't really impressed with them against a shit Bournemouth side who gave them way too much time and respect.
Bournemouth was last season tho and they have strengthened since

Simply simply lovely

August 19, 2017, 09:26:02 AM
Reply #33

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford

Martina Keane Williams Baines

Schneiderlin Gueye

Rooney Klaassen Mirallas

Sandro
This would be my guess. Can't see Lookman or Sig starting, and I don't think he'll go back three. If Sandro isn't fit we may see DCL, but possibly Lookman on the right with Rooney up front.

August 19, 2017, 01:30:47 PM
Reply #34

indiantoffee1975

I think you mean Brighton which is who they played last weekend. City couldn't break them down for nearly 70 mins.

August 19, 2017, 01:43:31 PM
Reply #35

Toddacelli

I think Aguero is my favourite non-Everton striker.

Am hoping Sandro can be like him for us.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 19, 2017, 01:58:50 PM
Reply #36

BlueBeagle

I think you mean Brighton which is who they played last weekend. City couldn't break them down for nearly 70 mins.

Oops. Right you are lolol

August 20, 2017, 12:07:36 AM
Reply #37

Dr. Sponge

Really hope we swerve 3 at the back completely, not just for this game. We don't have the CBs for it, none of them can use the extra man to our advantage and carry the ball into space without wasting possession.

Schneiderlin is the man to have the ball deep and make things tick.

Pickford
Martina Keane Jagielka Baines
Schneiderlin
Gueye Davies
Rooney Klassen
Sandro

They'll come at us and leave space, which hasn't happened so far this season.

August 20, 2017, 03:08:21 AM
Reply #38

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
If we go 3 at the back we'll get are arses battered more than a Catholic choir on a Vatican weekend sleepover.

I was an altar boy for 13 years, had 9 different parish priests, and never once got interfered with. I don't know whether to be relieved or insulted
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 20, 2017, 03:17:14 AM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I was an altar boy for 13 years, had 9 different parish priests, and never once got interfered with. I don't know whether to be relieved or insulted
Same

Simply simply lovely

August 20, 2017, 12:11:59 PM
Reply #40

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I took a few bummings.

August 20, 2017, 01:11:35 PM
Reply #41

blue1948

The wording makes it sound like you are disappointed !

August 20, 2017, 04:11:03 PM
Reply #42

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Haha, how many times have you managed to get that joke out. I think we could be close to double figures in 2017.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 20, 2017, 05:13:25 PM
Reply #43

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Haha, how many times have you managed to get that joke out. I think we could be close to double figures in 2017.

Twice on here I think 😉
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 20, 2017, 05:18:43 PM
Reply #44

EVERTON 66

Serious? You do remember Koemas "3 at the back" against Chelsea last season at the bridge don't you?

These are probably the best attacking side in the league. I just hope koemans learned.
I think koeman has learned he has bought in better players now the looks healthier than it ever has!!! I personally think we will go 4 at the back for this one n fully expect a good showing NSNO.