November 21, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

Author Topic: Man City v Everton  (Read 21244 times)

August 21, 2017, 04:33:04 PM
Read 21244 times

Jamokachi

Changed my mind a bit and now I think we might lose fairly heavily, because our players are still learning to play together and a side like City is primed to exploit a disjointed team. I also think if that does happen some people will flip out a bit on here, declare the new players shit and have Koeman down as a fraud.

Hope I'm wrong about all of that. People should stay calm if we have a bad result at some point in the next few games.

You on a come-down bruv?

August 22, 2017, 03:00:26 AM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

I hope DCL's detractors are starting to see what Koeman does :)

August 22, 2017, 04:18:48 AM
Reply #2

Jamokachi

We just needed Mirallas or Lookman towards the end.

Would have preferred to see Mirallas over Klaassen, just because of his experience. Klaassen made a great defensive interception, but was otherwise a bit anonymous. I'm a bit worried that he might be a bit too light weight. Hope I'm wrong.

August 22, 2017, 04:23:07 AM
Reply #3

Jamokachi

they had 10 men and out played us

But you have to look at the quality of those 10. We started the game with two U20 World Cup winners and another teenager who would have been in that same England squad bar being rested. City's team is full of seasoned internationals who have cost 10's of millions. You need some perspective lad, you're constantly coming out with bullshit shouts.

August 22, 2017, 04:24:33 AM
Reply #4

Jamokachi

Bit anonymous? His interception probably kept us with a point.

Did you actually read what I wrote?

August 22, 2017, 04:31:58 AM
Reply #5

Jamokachi

Can appeal against a second yellow if the opponent dived.

I learnt that in the first half tonight from City fans ;)

Even though Aguero went down like a sack of shit, Schneiderlin does catch him with his trailing foot. We won't appeal, and we wouldn't get the decision if we did.

August 22, 2017, 04:32:42 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

Apparently first time ever in management Lord Pep has played a team 3 times and not won once.

Koeman has a great record against him.

August 22, 2017, 04:44:30 AM
Reply #7

Jamokachi

baines jags williams morgan gana klassen rooney sig 8 seasoned internationals, its not like we played the U23's i expected to get beat before the game, that second half was beyond poor, and to say it was because of the U20 players is not on, DCL was one of the best on the field

and how is it a bad shout to say we was outplayed by 10 men

And I don't think any of those players would get near City's starting lineup. I'm not saying it was because of the U20's, I'm using them as an example to show the gulf in quality between the two teams. We had to work harder to match their quality. That extra work showed in how tired we were, even against 10 men.

Your lack of appreciation for the difference in quality is flabbergasting.

August 22, 2017, 06:27:40 AM
Reply #8

Jamokachi

i understand there is a gulf in quality 11 v 11 but against 10 men we should not have been so poor, i would understand even if they was slightly better with 10 but we was completely out played 2nd half, it looked like we was the team with 10 men, every match i see the same thing, we can only play for 45 mins, correct me if i am wrong

I've corrected you twice already lad.