November 21, 2017, 04:29:31 PM

Author Topic: DIEGO COSTA  (Read 14458 times)

October 25, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
Reply #300

mikey_blue

I think Moshiri is overestimating what sort of clout he and Everton have in the transfer market.

deCoubertin

October 25, 2017, 10:21:38 PM
Reply #301

everton1952

Assuming you believe this sort of shite. We have moved on haven't we? Tonight we start again and will have something else to think about.

October 25, 2017, 10:23:33 PM
Reply #302

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry sarcasm does not always travel well on t'internet. Piss poor effort on my part.
I've failed there as well. :-)
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

October 25, 2017, 10:24:18 PM
Reply #303

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I think Moshiri is overestimating what sort of clout he and Everton have in the transfer market.
You might be right but not as much as some of our fans?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

October 25, 2017, 11:08:40 PM
Reply #304

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

I don't mind them trying, I mean you want the club to show ambition. Plus, I doubt they'd have gone for him other than the situation he was in might have meant he needed a stop gap solution much as we seemingly did until January. We'd not get a look in at that level of player if not for those circumstances, and you'd hope all concerned would know that.

The key thing is just move on quickly if it's not going to happen.

October 25, 2017, 11:15:27 PM
Reply #305

BlueForYou

Very good point

I'm going to include Koeman as well - he probably thought we were going to attract bigger names, after all, he mentioned signing Costa

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 26, 2017, 03:00:48 AM
Reply #306

Mayor Farnum

When did we sign Vlasic? I thought he was pretty much last minute on the last day of the window, someone should have realised Costa wasn't interested at that point.

October 26, 2017, 03:05:54 AM
Reply #307

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
When did we sign Vlasic? I thought he was pretty much last minute on the last day of the window, someone should have realised Costa wasn't interested at that point.

The deal was done about fortnight  before he actually signed
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 26, 2017, 03:35:55 PM
Reply #308

SANA_DR0

read this morning that Vlasic wanted the 19 shirt, but Everton said he couldnt have it as they where saving it for Costa.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.