October 14, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

Author Topic: Cuco Martina  (Read 6533 times)

September 25, 2017, 07:36:27 AM
Read 6533 times

Jamokachi

imany knew this but they get shitted on, as Koeman knows best.

You have a real chip on your shoulder over this, don't you? No one has shitted on anyone for saying Kenny should get a shot. Some have aired on the side of caution, which is completley logical. Let's not forget that Galloway was "better than Baines" only a couple of years ago.

September 25, 2017, 08:19:53 AM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

I think he'd be more suited to playing as an actual right winger. We don't set up like that, so he wont.

September 25, 2017, 08:23:38 AM
Reply #2

Jamokachi

the Galloway at left back shit most likely lost us a good young left back getting game time

look get it out of you head that Galloway is a left back he is not

and out of the 2 defenders we sent to sunderland the other lad is doing way better

I'm not sure what your point is?

September 25, 2017, 08:26:19 AM
Reply #3

Jamokachi

Galloway was never better than Baines at left back

I know... my point was a lot of fans got over excited by a couple of good performances at LB and proceeded to claim he should dispose Baines for good, which was a mad shout.

September 25, 2017, 07:14:23 PM
Reply #4

Jamokachi

Galloway was never thought to be better than Baines. Completely wrong example to use.

I'm not sure you were around these parts back when Galloway stepped in when Baines was injured, but trust me there were plenty of people saying he should keep his place even when Baines comes back. My point doesn't relate specifically to either player though, more the scenario. That scenario being that young players are unfortunately surrounded by unfairly high expectations based on performances at lower levels. It's easy to get carried away.

September 25, 2017, 08:16:49 PM
Reply #5

Jamokachi

Oh I actually think he should be getting game time if I'm being completely honest. I can just see why some would be cautious, given what has been experienced with some youngsters. For every success theres a couple of failures.

September 26, 2017, 06:48:58 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

Mate abar two people said he should stay in the team when he was in good form so now it has to constantly get brought up anytime someone says a youngsters should play.

See the Garbutt example as well.

We had threads about it!

November 04, 2017, 04:52:12 PM
Reply #7

Jamokachi

Both Pickford and Williams went over, and the Dr could be seen explaining what was going on to Pickford. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.