November 16, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Author Topic: Deadline day thread Summer '17  (Read 33006 times)

September 01, 2017, 02:22:56 AM
Reply #15

Marky Mark and the funky

Moshiri when Koeman tries to complain tomorrow.

September 01, 2017, 03:14:50 AM
Reply #16

Marky Mark and the funky

What, like ass to mouth.. 🤔

Probably not exactly what you had in mind...

September 01, 2017, 03:46:45 AM
Reply #17

Marky Mark and the funky

You can't replace Lukaku with DCL. @Defeatist is sounding more right by the minute.

Seriously lid, an example where I liked a post when I really wanted to give it this :-*

September 01, 2017, 03:53:00 AM
Reply #18

Marky Mark and the funky

Moshiri's a fraud, disasterous window

I can't lie. I've finally lost patience with my own facade of giving you a fair go.

Gloating at a time like this eh?

p.s. hope you are enjoying this, you have finally got under my skin that I am genuinely annoyed lid, fair play lolol

September 01, 2017, 04:02:41 AM
Reply #19

Marky Mark and the funky

How do you interpret that quote as gloating?

To be honest evil-twin type brother red, you might actually amuse me by carrying this on. I still have 1-3 hours to have the last laugh with the way transfers can be announced late :thumbsup:

September 01, 2017, 04:16:24 AM
Reply #20

Marky Mark and the funky

Haha!

Ross is mental! Ran away from Chelsea!😂

He thinks he should be playing at right wing-back...

September 01, 2017, 04:31:02 AM
Reply #21

Marky Mark and the funky

Another example of poor decision making by Ross?

I want to tool you for that but I can't because I love you (or I already tooled someone today, one of the two) :hug:

September 01, 2017, 04:35:30 AM
Reply #22

Marky Mark and the funky

@Tinga @NomadskiEFC

I reckon the Merse can't resist some of the local temptations, not to imply they aren't available elsewhere too!

September 01, 2017, 04:46:59 AM
Reply #23

Marky Mark and the funky

I have to maintain my humour at a time like this or else I might have to frown -> sulk -> cry  :(

Where's the resident punching bag gone, I could do with you right now :eh:

September 01, 2017, 05:04:06 AM
Reply #24

Marky Mark and the funky

Koeman's going to be fucking fuming when he wakes up tomorrow

A sunburn from falling asleep bladdered in on the balcony in Portugal at this time of year is a killer!

Not funny really though, is it :-\

Koeman did well to distance himself from a fucking shambles. I'm not buying the "wasted too much time on Gylfi" idea.

September 01, 2017, 07:11:10 PM
Reply #25

Marky Mark and the funky

It's all a bit meh to me now, I've given this window enough energy. What's done, is done.

Just can't wait for the real football to be back, roll on to the 9th and a chance to show spuds what we think of them!

@NomadskiEFC Yes!

September 01, 2017, 09:40:23 PM
Reply #26

Marky Mark and the funky

I've seen both Foulds and Garbutt play this year and would put Garbutt ahead of Foulds on current form ONLY if someone can tell him to stop fucking about with his hair, all game he was running his hands through it etc. No one gives a fuck what you look like Luke lad but we do want you to concentrate and play decent togger

I would recommended anyone go on youtube and watch the Everton pre-season training drill videos just for a bit of a laugh at the players expense. In particular I thought of this from what you've just said Lincs. I've embedded one from when Stubbs was the coach and he shamelessly ribs any of his kids. Skip to 3 minutes to hear him with Garbutt ;)