August 22, 2019, 02:05:55 PM

Author Topic: [News]Vlasic deal set to be announced  (Read 18547 times)

September 03, 2017, 05:10:07 AM
Read 18547 times

ally2

Looks the closest yet to how Barkley plays/played. Does look like another 10 though yes. Our very own.

October 17, 2017, 01:23:35 AM
Reply #1

ally2

I've convinced myself he'd be one of those players that would have been class in Italy duing the 90's.  Let's treasure him

December 31, 2017, 02:16:16 AM
Reply #2

ally2

Look there doesn't need to be any conspiracy going on. If he was tearing it up in training like Messi or Ronaldo then he'd be in. Of course he bloody well would. Baffles me why people value some sort of intuition over a group of coaching staff who watch these players play day in, day out.

December 31, 2017, 06:12:03 AM
Reply #3

ally2

So the managers selection is always right then?

Remember last season when people were saying Davies should be playing instead of cleverley and McCarthy?

Or this season when they said Kenny should be playing when he wasn't?

Or when people said Niasse should be given a go in the team?

But according to you we shouldn't question a manager ever on why they're not selecting certain players?

Absolutely spot on again. Just like the Niasse sub shout in the match day thread. No one on here has a clue what goes on behind closed doors. You cite the times when people were calling for certain players to be introduced, and the fact that when they came in they did well. That to me says that they were managed well and not introduced too early, but of course to you and fellow football geniuses, it directly extrapolates to the idea that they would have been brilliant if they'd been introduced earlier if only the management listened to people on the internet. Seriously?

January 03, 2018, 02:40:14 AM
Reply #4

ally2

I thought he was supposed to be a number 10?  Looks like we're doing an Arteta on him.  Early days though.  I like him but wasn't really impressed yesterday.