December 19, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 13902 times)

December 17, 2017, 11:26:26 PM
Reply #165

everton1952

It's a relative term that considers cost vs. value.

For instance, it took me about two seconds to read your post, which seems a huge expenditure of time in relation to its value.
Harsh that, poor Eugene. I understand Sandro will be allowed home for the holiday period in Malaga, on a one way ticket.

December 17, 2017, 11:48:47 PM
Reply #166

KoemansNumberTens

It's a relative term that considers cost vs. value.

For instance, it took me about two seconds to read your post, which seems a huge expenditure of time in relation to its value.

Well surely given we'd easily get our 5 million back it's not a big price tag. It's actually risk free price tag

December 18, 2017, 11:56:50 AM
Reply #167

montanatoffeefan

Paying anything, much less £5 million, for something you don't need or know how to use, and thus, get no use from, is plenty expensive.

And when you're paying it £120,000 a week to sit collecting dust, it's doubly expensive.
Everton forever.

December 18, 2017, 12:21:02 PM
Reply #168

bluenuck

Would really hate to see what's being rumoured actually happen.

I was excited about Sandro. I think he's got some great skill in him.

December 18, 2017, 02:04:41 PM
Reply #169

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really mad that it’s not worked at all, I was mega excited for him.

I mean, i did start to worry about how many of his goals were like mad wonderstrikes from tight angles rather than typical strikers Goals, but was deffo happy to see what happened.

Shame it’s gone the way it has, certainly feels he’s off.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 18, 2017, 02:31:55 PM
Reply #170

Toddacelli

Doesn’t score many for WBA tbh it’s a fair shout, they don’t particularly make chances for him tho.

His hold up play is one of the best in the league tho, he’d be great as a 6 foot firminho basically. Get rooney Lookman Henry sig etc. all playing off and around him.

If we're gonna spend money on a striker then I want a striker who scores goals first, holds up well second.

Cash money on a striker who doesn't score just isn't what we need to be doing right now.

Rondon is a big no for me.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 18, 2017, 02:49:40 PM
Reply #171

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If we're gonna spend money on a striker then I want a striker who scores goals first, holds up well second.

Cash money on a striker who doesn't score just isn't what we need to be doing right now.

Rondon is a big no for me.

Hardest thing to buy, especially in Jan.

We’ve got a team that looks built to do one thing quite well which is spread goalscorers - Sigurdsson, Rooney, Klaassen if he can sort himself out, same for Sandro.

Obviously if we can magic up a goalscorer great, possibly why Benteke is looking so likely - good hold up and a good goal record.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 18, 2017, 03:11:51 PM
Reply #172

Ross

Well surely given we'd easily get our 5 million back it's not a big price tag. It's actually risk free price tag

Whilst it’s true most top level clubs will be able to afford a £5m price tag very few can afford the £120k wages he now comes with.

He was hardly “risk free” for that sort of deal. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 18, 2017, 05:16:19 PM
Reply #173

D3blue

Watched WBA hilites last night.  Unimpressed with Rondon.

December 18, 2017, 05:23:54 PM
Reply #174

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Watched WBA hilites last night.  Unimpressed with Rondon.

Literally as soon as I started bigging him up he started having a stinker haha

December 18, 2017, 06:13:58 PM
Reply #175

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
You can certainly see why Rondon only has two goals this year.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 18, 2017, 06:46:39 PM
Reply #176

montanatoffeefan

You can certainly see why Rondon only has two goals this year.

Right away like, when you notice he's wearing a West Brom shirt.
Everton forever.

December 18, 2017, 09:06:48 PM
Reply #177

KoemansNumberTens

Paying anything, much less £5 million, for something you don't need or know how to use, and thus, get no use from, is plenty expensive.

And when you're paying it £120,000 a week to sit collecting dust, it's doubly expensive.

We'd get more than 5 million for him now. He was a fantastic buy. He's been as poor as possible and we'd still make money

December 18, 2017, 09:32:00 PM
Reply #178

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Right away like, when you notice he's wearing a West Brom shirt.

That and when he shoots he tends to not score as well.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 18, 2017, 11:10:16 PM
Reply #179

montanatoffeefan

That and when he shoots he tends to not score as well.

That pretty much goes with wearing a West Brom shirt, too.
Everton forever.