December 13, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 13810 times)

September 01, 2017, 07:30:18 PM
Read 13810 times

Evertonian in NC

The best player I have ever seen.  Try to keep up!

In all seriousness, he seems like he plays best alongside Rooney where they both can move around interchangeably.  Would like to see him more in the lone striker role up top when DCL is getting a breather, as well.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 01, 2017, 08:47:36 PM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

I think the hope is - and I will be super annoyed if not the case - we didn't set him back by foolishly throwing him on the pitch unfit at Stamford Bridge.

Spurs at home, rested, is a very winnable match.  But we need a fit Sandro to do so.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 01, 2017, 09:35:05 PM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

Ha! Thanks

I missed that game and there wasn't a player ratings thread so I sort of missed the comeback (I was at TWO weddings that weekend - madness!)

1) You really didn't miss much. ESPNFC gave every starter a 5, our madman Mo a 6, DCL a 7 (their Everton correspondent is properly in love with DCL).  It was fucking dire.

2) Stop having so many friends, FFS.  Or have friends with the courtesy to get married on international breaks.

September 29, 2017, 06:17:59 AM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

Strange to take him off when the game was going to open up.

Should have been Rooney.  He was equally useless.