December 10, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

Author Topic: Atalanta vs. Everton  (Read 35664 times)

September 10, 2017, 04:56:08 PM
Read 35664 times

Ross

I reckon he will bring in;

Holgate for martina
Jags for Williams
Davies for klaassen
DCL for Sandro

Not because of performances yesterday I'd imagine he was thinking of swapping those players to rotate for the 3 games in the week.

Probably rest Pickford as well.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 10, 2017, 05:14:27 PM
Reply #1

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 10, 2017, 06:51:19 PM
Reply #2

Ross

I'd be very surprised if he did

Why? It's pretty common practice from most managers now.

September 15, 2017, 12:46:49 AM
Reply #3

Ross

September 15, 2017, 01:21:00 AM
Reply #4

Ross

The really worry is tonight, like Spurs, like Chelsea we set up to be difficult to beat and we've been far from it.

The first thing a manager tries to do when rescuing a poor run like this is stop looking to be progressive and tighten things up. We're already setting up pretty negative and it's still easy for the opposition so were do you go from there?

September 15, 2017, 01:53:44 AM
Reply #5

Ross

Wonder if Koeman regrets that holiday the other week?..

Nah I doubt it actually.