August 24, 2019, 09:13:48 AM

Author Topic: Atalanta vs. Everton  (Read 32493 times)

September 10, 2017, 05:46:49 PM
Read 32493 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd play Sandro, Klaassen and Vlasic from the start.

Be tempted to play Martina again because he'll hopefully be dropped against united.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 10, 2017, 11:27:14 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair I can imagine this game will be quite slow paced. Might suit us.

I can see us having lots of the ball and Schneiderlin having it lots. I'd play Tom Davies because he's very positive with the ball and shouldn't have too much defensive responsibility on Thursday. Charged with more the job to receive the ball off Schneiderlin and get it to Rooney / Gylfi's feet in the final third for them to make something happen.

I'd play some combination of rooney, gylfi, Vlasic and Klaassen.

Not 100% on RB, I'd say Martina again and play Holgate v United.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 11, 2017, 06:16:14 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Looking forward to seeing more of vlasic.

September 11, 2017, 08:54:16 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Any tickets left for this?

Think so, seen lots and lots of spares knocking about twitter aswell.

September 12, 2017, 04:29:51 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Amazed at the amount of people picking Sandro ahead of Rooney.

Rooney has been the most consistent attacker by quite a bit.

DCL did very well vs City but hasn't looked a massive goal threat at all.

Lookman hasn't been good enough this season to warrant a starting run of games.

If we're looking to be solid then the front 4 should be Lennon right, Rooney as 10, Sigurdsson left and DCL up front.

Other combinations are wishful thinking based on what they've done at the top level in England so far.

Tbh removing the wishful thinking as you put it i'd probably agree with this, but maybe make the change of Sig in the 10.

Rooneys shown that if we put him wide he will still come for the ball and get involved, and I think 10 is sigs best position so it would be nice to see him in there with a striker a head of him who wants to get on the end of balls.

September 12, 2017, 04:37:34 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We'll click here and look good, then back to a confused mess on Sunday I reckon.

September 12, 2017, 07:53:07 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I'd be happy dropping Rooney.

Part me thinks it might shake something loose in the other players as well. That's pure conjecture but I just hope playing alongside the Wayne Rooney isn't becoming a bit of a millstone to our other, currently under performing attacking players.

I'd like to see us go DCL up top against united and play the channel game, so if that means Sandro, Gylfi, Vlasic and Lookman up top in this game then sound.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:55:44 PM by brap2 »

September 12, 2017, 07:55:18 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What am I saying? there's no way that will be the team.

September 12, 2017, 08:32:50 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think to be fair he should play as much as possible because he's our best player, but if we can rotate in the cups safely we should.

September 13, 2017, 06:17:13 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
In typical form, I'm now really looking forward to this and want to get Wednesday out the way so I can get a few little tinnies in, fire up the ahl vape and moan my fucking socks off.

September 14, 2017, 05:55:00 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see us lining up without Schneiderlin at all, just don't see how it works.

He's been poor this year so far I think, but he does an important job that others can't do. Maybe James McCarthy could do a very conservative version of it, but I think I'd rather have a crap Schneiderlin than a crap McCarthy.

We've looked so soft in the middle for a team with two DM's, especially two who are prettt highly rated tacklers, id hate to see what we would be like with only one!

September 15, 2017, 12:23:58 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Streeeeeeaaaams

September 15, 2017, 12:45:22 AM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Live on BT website for free.

Finally got it working and we're getting our heads bummed in.

September 15, 2017, 12:54:55 AM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Im not impressed with keane. Likes to stand and watch. Been no better than some of the players who have been getting slagged off on here. We should have signed Harry McGuire for half the price

He's garbage

September 15, 2017, 01:14:15 AM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber