October 17, 2019, 11:10:03 AM

Author Topic: Atalanta vs. Everton  (Read 34371 times)

September 11, 2017, 08:04:02 PM
Read 34371 times

Buck76

Let's go for a controversial lineup :-

Pickford
Kenny Kean Jags Baines
Davis Klaassen Morgan Valisc
Siggy
Niasse

September 12, 2017, 12:46:35 PM
Reply #1

Buck76

Would love us to play a well balanced squad. People playing in their natural positions, with wide players.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Jags Baines
          Morgs Gana
Lookman    Sig       Vlasic           
                DCL

I'd like us to go back to basics with a 442, its the 1st game away with a tough game against United after.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Jags Baines
Davies Morgs Klaassen Vlasic                 
           Sandro DCL

Its a gamble but it gives Klaassen a chance to play a key role in midfield without getting crowded out & Sandro the chance to play off a front man instead of being isolated with Siggy & Rooney in reserve if they fail to deliver whilst resting them for Sun. Just think we haven't the players for either 352 or 433 atm

September 12, 2017, 11:52:04 PM
Reply #2

Buck76

Very controversial seeing as Niasse didnt make the Europa League squad!

Didn't think we had enough strikers to leave him out, if DCL gets injured we are proper fucked! Which just makes ya blood boil, WTF did Walsh do in Italy?

September 13, 2017, 01:34:53 AM
Reply #3

Buck76

Not entirely sure why rooney needs to be dropped considering he has been probably our only consistent player

State of mind maybe, let's not forget he got gripped 3 times over the limit with let's face it a whopper! What effect does that have on the rest of the lads? I'd be having words, maybe none but I doubt he's sleeping right, anyone who's been there knows how emotionally brutal it must be.