October 14, 2019, 10:33:25 PM

Author Topic: Atalanta vs. Everton  (Read 34296 times)

September 15, 2017, 01:14:15 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 15, 2017, 01:17:01 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's simple when you play for the manager and the team. Looks like we have a bunch of meffs.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 15, 2017, 01:20:29 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

September 15, 2017, 01:52:00 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe we're just a shit team?

September 15, 2017, 02:46:32 PM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's not very good really is he

He's a very good player in very bad form.