October 21, 2019, 06:39:58 AM

Author Topic: Atalanta vs. Everton  (Read 34506 times)

September 12, 2017, 06:25:29 PM
Read 34506 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The other thing is to play our best players in their best positions.

Could we play Sigurdsson as a 10 behind Rooney as a 9?

I know some people think he's finished as a 9 but I don't.

Koeman did say that Rooney would play multiple roles, so why not?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 14, 2017, 11:41:27 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Any streams guys?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 14, 2017, 11:50:02 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
FS2 streams on Fox Sports Go in the USA.  Just need your cable/satellite password.  Quality is excellent so far.

Do you have to watch that on your phone? I don't see the game on their site.

September 15, 2017, 12:03:11 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
no, I am on the laptop.  It's the "Europa League Pregame Show" now.  I will see if I can post direct link

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/channel/36770/fox-sports-2

Not included in my subscription after all that. Thanks anyway. @Audrey Horne stream working nicely.

September 15, 2017, 12:18:25 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Holgate so much better than Cucu

September 15, 2017, 12:27:43 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus first goal they've scored in Europe since 1991 and it's against us.

September 15, 2017, 12:44:32 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck off Everton

September 15, 2017, 12:47:09 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

September 15, 2017, 12:50:15 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I want Donald fucking Trump in as manager. He'd sack the fucking lot of them.

September 15, 2017, 12:52:16 AM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We usually only play 45 min games anyway, so who knows, And he did say he was taking this competition serious.

Trouble is, that was our good 45.

September 15, 2017, 12:53:48 AM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Were we ever this bad under Martinez?

We were, yes.

September 15, 2017, 01:04:19 AM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That's debatable at best and I'm being generous to you

Martinez was awful. I know it's crap at the moment, and it could well go crap to Martinez standards, but there's a littie way to go yet.

September 15, 2017, 01:09:09 AM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
On the bright side, this could be our Istanbul...

September 15, 2017, 03:39:39 AM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
On the bright side, this could be our Istanbul...

Or maybe not lol