November 18, 2017, 08:07:34 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55845 times)

October 02, 2017, 05:00:03 PM
Reply #1155

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, surely he should be coming out saying we should be doing better given the money we've spent?

Doesn't really smack of ambition, does it?

deCoubertin

October 02, 2017, 05:02:13 PM
Reply #1156

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, surely he should be coming out saying we should be doing better given the money we've spent?

Doesn't really smack of ambition, does it?

Exactly.... fucking shit excuses. Lets face it, everyone at the club are pussies.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 02, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
Reply #1157

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'm 99.9% sure that the guy who talks to Jim White and says he's Moshiri isn't actually him

It's an epic prank that's being played
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 02, 2017, 05:05:19 PM
Reply #1158

Lxxx

I think were failing to see the point that were all agreeing on, who, what, where, when is all irrelevant. Everyone and there dog knew what we needed and the board and our Director of Football failed to deliver, now were having debates about whether the manager needs to go because of their incompetence. Moshiri covers a lot of the failing up but the crux is that were the same Everton, just with a bit more money now, behind the scenes were still a bit of a shambles which isnt surprising as little as changed.

Im starting to lose a bit of faith in Koeman (but I still want him to stay) but hes played every striker we have and numerous formations, but in my opinion they're not good enough and there is only a certain amount he can do.

Avoiding defeat at home to Burnley and beating a bunch of Cypriot part-timers is a little more than 'there's only a certain amount he can do.'

October 02, 2017, 05:08:53 PM
Reply #1159

sirblue57

So the total shitfest we watch instead of a style.of football is ok?
The lack of a quality forward,  the over abundance of #10 s is Ok?
The fucking dipstick Williams playing every week despitebeing shit is ok ?

Being bottom of our European group is ok?  While being embarrassed by a bunch of part timers?

Okey fucking dokey then....
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

October 02, 2017, 05:09:22 PM
Reply #1160

Waltzer

Avoiding defeat at home to Burnley is a little more than 'there's only a certain amount he can do.'

But it emphasis the failings more. I think we had 63% possession, the midfielders spent most of the game with their hands out looking for options from the strikers but there is nothing.
Burnely were well organised but offered little, it was reminiscent of watching Wimbledon a few years back and as soon as they got a lead they just sat deep and punted long for Wood. We are toothless and nothing stuck up front

October 02, 2017, 05:11:53 PM
Reply #1161

The Analog Kid

One man and his team has us all with either our heads up our arses, bickering or just  a matter of us giving up all hope whatsoever.

Everton aren’t we. 😕

October 02, 2017, 05:20:45 PM
Reply #1162

Macca77

Mental and physical fatigue eh

Other teams don't seem to have that problem

October 02, 2017, 05:30:45 PM
Reply #1163

The Analog Kid

Who said that, Koeman?

October 02, 2017, 05:33:08 PM
Reply #1164

Ross

Little wonder Koeman isn't feeling any pressure when the owner is handing out excuses like that really.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 02, 2017, 05:33:45 PM
Reply #1165

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

October 02, 2017, 05:38:40 PM
Reply #1166

The Analog Kid

October 02, 2017, 05:38:59 PM
Reply #1167

BlueBeagle

Still have no idea why a seemingly reclusive billionaire football club majority-shareholder would give a balloon like Jim White the time of day, never mind confide the innermost workings of the club to him for public broadcast

October 02, 2017, 05:39:58 PM
Reply #1168

Bluedylan

No, don't get Moshiri out. He's spent money, made big progress on the new ground, binned Martinez and been loads better than the previous regime generally. Let's not lose our collective shit, and throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 02, 2017, 05:44:15 PM
Reply #1169

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
No, don't get Moshiri out. He's spent money, made big progress on the new ground, binned Martinez and been loads better than the previous regime generally. Let's not lose our collective shit, and throw the baby out with the bathwater.

He is a coward. I have thrown the baby out already and im crying at my decision.