November 24, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 58250 times)

October 05, 2017, 05:24:53 PM
Reply #1290

BlueForYou

One crisis to another -

They'll be in the Catalan League
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

deCoubertin

October 05, 2017, 05:54:19 PM
Reply #1291

Lxxx

I think its bizarre that people think jags doesnt care, he's one of about 3 players in the squad who literally puts his body on the line when he plays. He might not scream and shout but not everyone who cares does.

Limited footballer and an uninspiring leader he may be, but he's more commited than any other centre half at the club.

I don't think anyone thinks Jags doesn't really care. He's just not the leader of men you want as a captain of a football club. There is an argument that they don't really exist anymore in this pampered world of privileged man-child's but that's another debate entirely.

October 05, 2017, 06:03:05 PM
Reply #1292

BlueForYou

Off to see Thomas Vermaelen, Ron ?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 05, 2017, 06:19:55 PM
Reply #1293

Tinga

Is he taking the piss?, why's he going to these hot countries when he has to sit in the hotel covered in sun cream because he's a ginger cunt.

October 05, 2017, 06:21:45 PM
Reply #1294

Ross

ďIím off out and this mess best not be here when I get backĒ
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 06, 2017, 12:19:21 AM
Reply #1295

toffee_scot

Maybe Koeman is in Barcelona to discuss becoming manager of an independent Catalonia national team...nah too optimistic.

October 06, 2017, 12:27:33 AM
Reply #1296

everton1952

If I had his money I would be somewhere else too, where the sun shines all day. Mind you, I doubt his complexion suits the sun. I hope he returns, rested, unperturbed, confident, and serene, and most of all with a new successful game plan to win us all over.

October 06, 2017, 12:42:54 AM
Reply #1297

SANA_DR0

If I had his money I would be somewhere else too, where the sun shines all day. Mind you, I doubt his complexion suits the sun. I hope he returns, rested, unperturbed, confident, and serene, and most of all with a new successful game plan to win us all over.

He aint going to be thinking of Everton and the shit tactics he has used, He's enjoying his 125k a week, why would he even think of us? His body language is hsowing he doesnt care... the way he speaks about us, he doesnt care.

dont want us to lose to Lyon. but i want us to lose V Brighton and agaisnt Lyon,. Hopefully have someone new in by the Chelsea match, then we may have some hope of winning a match.

I dont want him to be in til the new year. he is a shambles of a manager.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 06, 2017, 01:11:38 AM
Reply #1298

formerKHL

How does his body language show hw doesnít care?

And isnít it a catch 22 to want us to lose so we can get rid of koeman ? So we can get better !!

October 06, 2017, 04:35:03 AM
Reply #1299

benny

NSNO Subscriber
lets hope we get battered then?

utter madness

October 06, 2017, 05:05:20 AM
Reply #1300

hannu

utter madness

why is it madness?

id rather take a beating now and the board act and get rid of him and then we can maybe get someone in who is arsed, rather than carry on with this inept management for another 3 months and in the long run completely ruin our season

October 06, 2017, 05:31:59 AM
Reply #1301

eyesalwaysblue

Looks like we're sticking with him, Reid interview on the news reminding us it wasn't all roses for Kendall at the start bla bla bla,
hated Koeman being mentioned in the same breath as Kendall...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 07, 2017, 12:00:56 AM
Reply #1302

BlueForYou

I'm with Reidy and I'm pretty sure Kendall would be, too

Harry Catterick

October 07, 2017, 12:37:51 AM
Reply #1303

eyesalwaysblue

I'm with Reidy and I'm pretty sure Kendall would be, too

I would love him to be right as well.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 07, 2017, 01:16:52 AM
Reply #1304

BlueForYou

You and me both!

Harry Catterick