November 18, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55819 times)

October 12, 2017, 02:22:39 AM
Reply #1380

toffee_scot

I really hope all this paper talk about Walter Mazzarri being considered as a replacement is a complete windup, otherwise could anyone justify why the hell he would be a good and suitable manager to take Everton to the next level when he was deemed not good enough for Watford?

deCoubertin

October 12, 2017, 02:32:43 AM
Reply #1381

bluenose27

If things continue as they have been the only choice to avoid relegation would be Sam Allerdyce!
Lets hope they don't get any worse!

October 12, 2017, 03:14:22 AM
Reply #1382

sam of the south

He called us a 'small club'. Fuck him.

"These small teams" was the quote, wasn't it.

Fat, deliberately inflammatory cunt.

His 'facts' rant about Ferguson with his little page of notes still cracks me up almost as much as Gerrard's slip 😂

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 12, 2017, 03:53:56 AM
Reply #1383

Shogun

Administrator
People wanting Benitez

Go and tell me the last club he actually got to finish higher in the league compared to the season before he got there.

I'll wait.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 12, 2017, 05:29:23 AM
Reply #1384

SANA_DR0

Really hoping we lose to Brighton, Koeman resigns, Monday morning he's the Holland manager, win win all round, he can keep his reputation and his ego... just hope to fuck we dont win and we end up keeping him longer, until Holland are ready to approach him.. better sooner than later.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 12, 2017, 05:46:02 AM
Reply #1385

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
If things continue as they have been the only choice to avoid relegation would be Sam Allerdyce!
Lets hope they don't get any worse!

In fairness I think Allardyce gets too much stick.

He's managed the near impossible with every club he's ever managed, and he been treated like shite by most of the club's he's been at.

Don't get me wrong, it would be a fuckin terrible day if we ever had to announce him as our manager.
But I'm not sure there's anyone better qualified to save a club from a relegation battle?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 12, 2017, 05:52:27 AM
Reply #1386

gizzblue

In fairness I think Allardyce gets too much stick.

He's managed the near impossible with every club he's ever managed, and he been treated like shite by most of the club's he's been at.

Don't get me wrong, it would be a fuckin terrible day if we ever had to announce him as our manager.
But I'm not sure there's anyone better qualified to save a club from a relegation battle?
Allardyce wouldn't work no hairy arse forward to lump it up to.

October 12, 2017, 02:33:53 PM
Reply #1387

Hawkandro

Allardyce wouldn't work no hairy arse forward to lump it up to.

I think Carlton Cole is still available on a Free Transfer.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 12, 2017, 03:42:21 PM
Reply #1388

Macca77

Dunno its been mentioned yet, but I'm told Holland want Koeman to take over as coach and he is quite keen on the idea

More info when I get it.

October 12, 2017, 03:45:58 PM
Reply #1389

Waltzer

Dunno its been mentioned yet, but I'm told Holland want Koeman to take over as coach and he is quite keen on the idea

More info when I get it.

Cant see it, hes got ambitions of managing at the very top and sees us as a stepping stone, fail to see how taking on the worst Dutch team ever who have just lost their best player to retirement is going to do anything other than compound his faltering reputation.

October 12, 2017, 04:33:52 PM
Reply #1390

everton1952

Yes I heard the same thing on my favourite social media source (not the crystal ball which is still too cloudy to see much). It must be true then.

October 12, 2017, 04:41:18 PM
Reply #1391

everton1952

Are there really any people who want Rafa? I thought it was only me trying to stir it up.  It is encouraging to see so many names being dredged up on here as actual/potential/possible replacements. We could hold a poll of the first ten names and demand that Moshiri appoint our most popular choice. What happens after the winner fucks it up don't ask me.   

October 12, 2017, 05:10:33 PM
Reply #1392

MmmBlueRamirez

He called us a 'small club'. Fuck him.

By that logic, hed only expect a small wage if he came here.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 13, 2017, 12:06:37 AM
Reply #1393

SANA_DR0

Ronald Koeman becoming Netherlands boss would 'suit' both him and Everton, says George Boateng
Koeman has come under a considerable amount of pressure due to his side's poor start to the new league campaign.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ronald-koeman-becoming-netherlands-boss-would-suit-both-him-everton-says-george-boateng-1642935
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 13, 2017, 12:42:23 AM
Reply #1394

bacon sarnie

Brighton win we must bring someone else in.

Float like a butterfly sting like a........