November 21, 2017, 08:04:44 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 57112 times)

October 20, 2017, 04:33:13 AM
Reply #1695

SANA_DR0

lets keep him til the end of the season like a few want to on here..

what could happen?
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

deCoubertin

October 20, 2017, 04:36:20 AM
Reply #1696

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
lets keep him til the end of the season like a few want to on here..

what could happen?
You've been asking for the youngsters to play, no dms and we did it tonight.... That went well

Only one quality youngster there tonight.... He wasn't wearing blue

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 04:40:54 AM
Reply #1697

SANA_DR0

You've been asking for the youngsters to play, no dms and we did it tonight.... That went well

Only one quality youngster there tonight.... He wasn't wearing blue

Lookman changed the match when he came on, someone who ran and commited the defenders. Holgate i'd want in the middle. Kenny didnt play, DCL played but had no full backs to whip crosses in..
Davies didnt play well.
I wanted Rooney or Gana in the middle.

not what i wanted at all. especially with a manager who doesn't know how to utalize his players, stick the youngsters in with a manager who wants to play football, not anti football.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 04:45:10 AM
Reply #1698

Rhys

Lookman changed the match when he came on, someone who ran and commited the defenders. Holgate i'd want in the middle. Kenny didnt play, DCL played but had no full backs to whip crosses in..
Davies didnt play well.
I wanted Rooney or Gana in the middle.

not what i wanted at all. especially with a manager who doesn't know how to utalize his players, stick the youngsters in with a manager who wants to play football, not anti football.

Really don't see why people would be happy to put holgate in the middle yet for any reason other than Williams has been really poor this season and Keane very hit and miss.

Lookman is positive but not actually done that much when he has had minutes, for me impact sub.

DCL shouldn't be starting for us as he isn't good enough yet but due to our lack of options there he is the best option because he can offer pace in behind, compete in the air and hold the ball up to an OK level.

Davies was one of our best players tonight but can still see he is struggling for form.

If you ask united fans about Rooney in centre midfield they'd be telling us to steer well clear, no positional sense and all he has is a Hollywood pass was what they kept saying when lvg kept playing him there.

October 20, 2017, 04:48:09 AM
Reply #1699

SANA_DR0

Really don't see why people would be happy to put holgate in the middle yet for any reason other than Williams has been really poor this season and Keane very hit and miss.  i agree, but let him learn and apply his trade in his 'best' position.. that way we can play a proper right back

Lookman is positive but not actually done that much when he has had minutes, for me impact sub. i kind of agree, but starting him will give us something different than what we have, i dont mind lookman or mirallas just any sort of balance is good.

DCL shouldn't be starting for us as he isn't good enough yet but due to our lack of options there he is the best option because he can offer pace in behind, compete in the air and hold the ball up to an OK level. agree

Davies was one of our best players tonight but can still see he is struggling for form.

If you ask united fans about Rooney in centre midfield they'd be telling us to steer well clear, no positional sense and all he has is a Hollywood pass was what they kept saying when lvg kept playing him there.

when Koeman plays these lads, he sticks to 4231 or 433, they dont excel in that formation. the tactics/formation need to change.

Also you  cant ask youngsters to come in when your under pressure, let alone starting Klaassen who has been totally off this season... Koeman has messed a lot up, at the start of the season he should have stuck wih the old players, bringing the new signings in slowly.. but he just went full on 8 new players.. that killed hte momentum of the players that where breaking into the team last season..
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 04:51:59 AM by SANA_DR0 »

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Reply #1700

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Really don't see why people would be happy to put holgate in the middle yet for any reason other than Williams has been really poor this season and Keane very hit and miss.

Lookman is positive but not actually done that much when he has had minutes, for me impact sub.

DCL shouldn't be starting for us as he isn't good enough yet but due to our lack of options there he is the best option because he can offer pace in behind, compete in the air and hold the ball up to an OK level.

Thought Davies wasn't that good tonight but his style of play earns him time with the fans. He got caught a lot of times on the ball and a couple of times in dangerous places.

That aouar for them looked a right player.

All that said, I don't think Davies is a dm and he was asked to fill in there second half

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 04:50:43 AM
Reply #1701

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
when Koeman plays these lads, he sticks to 4231 or 433, they dont excel in that formation. the tactics/formation need to change.
What formation is gonna bring the best out of all your favourite players then?

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 04:50:47 AM
Reply #1702

hill135

I think he'll be gone after we lose to Arsenal.

October 20, 2017, 04:52:07 AM
Reply #1703

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Tonight Davies was our best player, Williams aside.

Showed some really quality on the ball and some much needed aggression.

Build the midfield around him.

October 20, 2017, 04:53:14 AM
Reply #1704

SANA_DR0

What formation is gonna bring the best out of all your favourite players then?

my favorite players? lol try harder bro.

but keeping on with the same tried and tested formations/styles of play.. hasnt worked for us..

something basic like 442 or 4411. then build from there.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 20, 2017, 04:53:15 AM
Reply #1705

Rhys

Thought Davies wasn't that good tonight but his style of play earns him time with the fans. He got caught a lot of times on the ball and a couple of times in dangerous places.

That aouar for them looked a right player.

All that said, I don't think Davies is a dm and he was asked to fill in there second half

He did but I always like to give someone the benefit of the doubt when they don't hide from the ball and keep trying to do the right things. Someone like klaassen for instances vanishes, Davies might have got caught and passing been patchy but was involved. His form in general this season means he shouldn't be starting every game but performances of others in that position mean he can't have much time out.

October 20, 2017, 04:55:02 AM
Reply #1706

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

my favorite players? lol try harder bro.

but keeping on with the same tried and tested formations/styles of play.. hasnt worked for us..

something basic like 442 or 4411. then build from there.

Try harder?

Your on nearly every thread saying he needs to play this player and that player so they must be your fave players cos half of them have played any games

So what would your 442 or 4411 be

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 04:55:28 AM
Reply #1707

Macca77

Tonight Davies was our best player, Williams aside.

Showed some really quality on the ball and some much needed aggression.

Build the midfield around him.

He was decent, he runs like hes pulling a truck behind him, so slow

October 20, 2017, 04:56:28 AM
Reply #1708

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He did but I always like to give someone the benefit of the doubt when they don't hide from the ball and keep trying to do the right things. Someone like klaassen for instances vanishes, Davies might have got caught and passing been patchy but was involved. His form in general this season means he shouldn't be starting every game but performances of others in that position mean he can't have much time out.
Yeah that's what I say in his style, he doesn't hide and he puts himself about

Was unlucky not to get an assist but in general I thought he looked a bit off the pace and got caught on the ball a few times

Simply simply lovely

October 20, 2017, 05:01:06 AM
Reply #1709

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The timea he got caught on the ball were where he was receiving the ball in situations he really shouldnt have been passed to, but such was the lack of movement up top and the low ability to play anything more than the simplist balls from our defenders meant that it was still him getting the ball with defenders on top of him because he was the least worst option.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.