October 21, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 105715 times)

October 20, 2017, 04:40:54 AM
Reply #75

SANA_DR0

You've been asking for the youngsters to play, no dms and we did it tonight.... That went well

Only one quality youngster there tonight.... He wasn't wearing blue

Lookman changed the match when he came on, someone who ran and commited the defenders. Holgate i'd want in the middle. Kenny didnt play, DCL played but had no full backs to whip crosses in..
Davies didnt play well.
I wanted Rooney or Gana in the middle.

not what i wanted at all. especially with a manager who doesn't know how to utalize his players, stick the youngsters in with a manager who wants to play football, not anti football.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 20, 2017, 04:48:09 AM
Reply #76

SANA_DR0

Really don't see why people would be happy to put holgate in the middle yet for any reason other than Williams has been really poor this season and Keane very hit and miss.  i agree, but let him learn and apply his trade in his 'best' position.. that way we can play a proper right back

Lookman is positive but not actually done that much when he has had minutes, for me impact sub. i kind of agree, but starting him will give us something different than what we have, i dont mind lookman or mirallas just any sort of balance is good.

DCL shouldn't be starting for us as he isn't good enough yet but due to our lack of options there he is the best option because he can offer pace in behind, compete in the air and hold the ball up to an OK level. agree

Davies was one of our best players tonight but can still see he is struggling for form.

If you ask united fans about Rooney in centre midfield they'd be telling us to steer well clear, no positional sense and all he has is a Hollywood pass was what they kept saying when lvg kept playing him there.

when Koeman plays these lads, he sticks to 4231 or 433, they dont excel in that formation. the tactics/formation need to change.

Also you  cant ask youngsters to come in when your under pressure, let alone starting Klaassen who has been totally off this season... Koeman has messed a lot up, at the start of the season he should have stuck wih the old players, bringing the new signings in slowly.. but he just went full on 8 new players.. that killed hte momentum of the players that where breaking into the team last season..
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 04:51:59 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 20, 2017, 04:53:14 AM
Reply #77

SANA_DR0

What formation is gonna bring the best out of all your favourite players then?

my favorite players? lol try harder bro.

but keeping on with the same tried and tested formations/styles of play.. hasnt worked for us..

something basic like 442 or 4411. then build from there.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 20, 2017, 05:03:05 AM
Reply #78

SANA_DR0

Try harder?

Your on nearly every thread saying he needs to play this player and that player so they must be your fave players cos half of them have played any games thats not what im saying on the 3 threads, im defending the players, im not saying we should play them or play my faves.. you seem annoyed at me for some reason... only in the match thread i picked the team that i thought would be good... all im saying is the players he plays are not suited to the system he is trying to incorporate them into.. do you know what that style or system is? cos a lot of everton fans cant see it.

So what would your 442 or 4411 be

its not about my fave players. as Klaassen is a fave of mine, but i wouldnt play him..

its about what works well as a team, id go to basics and 442 shit Niasse and shit DCL up top, 2 out of 3 from Mirallas, Lookman and Vlasic, id love to have Klaassen as CM but its not happening. so Gana and Davies. Baines and Kenny.. then cbs..

but id ask the defenders to play the ball faster to our cms or to the wingers.. we play to slow, so slow that the opposition get back and cover easily... if we speed it up a bit, something might happen.. add some tempo.

with 433 and 4231 the 'wide' players are in the wrong positions to defend.. the oppositions fullbacks are always in lots of space due to the wide players being more inside.. leaves us open alot... our full backs can't do jack in that formation either... it nullifies us. so play a system and style that suits us.

Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 20, 2017, 05:13:44 AM
Reply #79

SANA_DR0

taken Koeman just over a year to make everton be un everton like..

Pickford
kenny Jags Keane Baines
Vlasic Gana Siggy Mirallas
NIasse DCL

want siggy deeper cos he can see more of the pitch, hopefully be a deeper play maker ala de bruyne..
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 20, 2017, 05:40:08 AM
Reply #80

SANA_DR0

Genuinely don't know our best team though. We have an abundance of potentially good players and lots of others playing well below their potential or past their best.

Unsworth till the end of the season if we get beat at weekend. Sometimes you need a change for changes sake.

I'm pretty sure he will do better than Koeman, but Unsworth has done superb work with the under 23's. He deserves a better Everton team than this ;/.

Be shit if he cant do much with it then doesnt even get back into the under 23 setup, we probably need to solidify first then give Unsworth a go.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 05:47:21 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 21, 2017, 06:13:03 PM
Reply #81

SANA_DR0

LOL the first dude says we need a number 10..
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 21, 2017, 06:20:06 PM
Reply #82

SANA_DR0

I feel he had at-least 3 more games, Mainly due to Moshiri not expecting us to get anything against Arsenal/Chelsea... then we have Leicester.. not sure if Everton expect to beat or draw to Leicester..

Basically Mosh expects us to not get anything against the big boys.. but only beat teams such as Burnley?

dafuq is that shit. Who has advised him of this???
I know that comment is a bit old now.. but going on that criteria, nothing is going to change until we lose to West Brom/West Ham...we've already lost to Burnley. We have Palace the after the next international break... dread to think how much worse we are going to get ;/
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 23, 2017, 03:05:08 AM
Reply #83

SANA_DR0

i think he's sacked himself in his own mind..

sorry posted wrong video

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:29:10 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....