October 23, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 105859 times)

October 21, 2017, 06:14:56 AM
Reply #45

everton1952

Can always accept criticism of a manager, but I cannot abide accusations that a manager does not give a shit. That is an ignorant and totally unfounded comment. Good bad or indifferent they all care what people say or think of them.

October 21, 2017, 09:48:19 PM
Reply #46

everton1952

Marco Silva is the latest shooting star to catch the eye is he? 4 months ago you would have been crucified on here for suggesting he became Everton manager. Didn't he get relegated? Who next to figure in the "ain't he great stakes?"  I know, the Bournemouth fella cos they are leading Stoke 2-0. Must be good enough. It is laughable all this threshing around for the latest hot favourite. Oh yes, Heimir whathisname from wherethehellishefrom !!!!!!
 Once again "better stay with nurse for fear of something worse." Steady the ship me boyos and batten down the hatches of the good ship Everton with Skipper Ron at the helm. Wait till January before jumping into the lifeboats.

October 21, 2017, 09:56:02 PM
Reply #47

everton1952

I want to be the first to shout David Wagner of Huddersfield Town (winning 2-0). He must be better than  Heimir whathisname from wherethehellishefrom. Come on Mr Moshiri get on to these hot tips before you bin Koeman, as is demanded by some on here.

October 22, 2017, 05:29:03 PM
Reply #48

everton1952

Someone asked about the Unsworth style. Did you never see him play? 

October 22, 2017, 11:32:34 PM
Reply #49

everton1952

I am second to nobody in my hatred of LFC, but although I am enjoying the Spurs game having got home from Goodison, I would replace all bar 2 or 3 of the Everton team for the redshite  equivalent players. Even if Sours get 7 which I hope they do that is how bad we are.

October 23, 2017, 12:06:23 AM
Reply #50

everton1952

To be honest I would be surprised if he is gone in the next 24 hours. Not that I don't think he should go but more so I don't think the board will make a move unless they know they'll get their man (Tuchel hopefully).
[/quote
What the f... do you or any of us know about Tuchel? A name plucked out of the air?

October 23, 2017, 01:27:55 AM
Reply #51

everton1952

That is utter nonsense and insulting. Of course he knows how shite we are. His and our problem is he does not know how to get us out of it. That is his big downfall and probably will lose him the job.

October 23, 2017, 05:04:32 AM
Reply #52

everton1952

Getting back to the original question, I don't know anymore, not after that humiliation and his shattered composure after it. I don't buy into any of the insulting remarks made against him and his character or his genuineness. I am reminded of Mike Walker when he left,  being described as a man trying to stand up in a tornado.   The whys and wherefores which brought us to this situation are almost irrelevant now. We are where we are, and Koeman gives the impression of being helpless to turn the team around. I wanted to give him more time, but now it seems almost pointless as there are no hopeful signs of recovery to pin our hopes on.

October 23, 2017, 05:08:48 AM
Reply #53

everton1952

Not bothered or helpless? I go for the latter. The former is insulting.

October 23, 2017, 05:17:13 AM
Reply #54

everton1952

Twitter rubbish put on by people with twitty brains.

October 23, 2017, 05:42:57 AM
Reply #55

everton1952

Roberto lost the plot and believed in his own hype Sad but true.

October 23, 2017, 03:52:56 PM
Reply #56

everton1952

I trust Kenright's judgement in what comes next. Less so with Moshiri who could act as some owners do like at Leicester, Palace, West Ham and others where they run through 8 managers in 7 years and get nowhere doing it. If you believe the trash media, even the Chelsea manager is at risk. Some of the Shite fans are calling for Klopp's head. We got rid of some of the dross last close season, and bought a mixture of good and poor players. Everton are currently awful to watch and I don't know what the answer is, but I don't have to make any decision. All I do is pay my entrance money and hope.