November 18, 2017, 06:25:03 PM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 55820 times)

October 23, 2017, 03:01:29 AM
Reply #2040

TheTone

Dilemma for me is that getting a striker might turn things round but we can't wait until January and a new manager may do no better. We've got big problems whichever way we go.

unfortunately our problems are all over the pitch, not just upfront, we're conceding goals left right and centre

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 03:02:26 AM
Reply #2041

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Arteta is going to be a great manager.

In a way he's the perfect man for us.

He's working under a great manager learning how to play a progressive style of football, he knows the club and what we expect.

Telling yer, he's the man for us.

If we're ever going to acheive anything we need to start taking risks and stop making the obvious choice in both manger and player recruitment.

October 23, 2017, 03:05:08 AM
Reply #2042

SANA_DR0

i think he's sacked himself in his own mind..

sorry posted wrong video

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:29:10 AM by SANA_DR0 »
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 23, 2017, 03:06:16 AM
Reply #2043

TheTone

Arteta is going to be a great manager.

In a way he's the perfect man for us.

He's working under a great manager learning how to play a progressive style of football, he knows the club and what we expect.

Telling yer, he's the man for us.

If we're ever going to acheive anything we need to start taking risks and stop making the obvious choice in both manger and player recruitment.

is right @TheRam

October 23, 2017, 03:07:54 AM
Reply #2044

plowman2

unfortunately our problems are all over the pitch, not just upfront, we're conceding goals left right and centre
Thanks for making my dilemma even bigger!
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

October 23, 2017, 03:08:45 AM
Reply #2045

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
is right @TheRam

Hahahah love this, used to watch it all the time, crying with laughter.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 23, 2017, 03:15:05 AM
Reply #2046

ally2

There is no legitimate reason at all why I should want Arteta but I do

October 23, 2017, 03:20:22 AM
Reply #2047

KoemansNumberTens

Sam Allardyce is frighteningly short. Odds there!

I'd have him. We are so snobby and yet his teams are always better than the sum of the parts and weve managed to appoint 2 utterly inept management teams back to back. Start from the beginning of the window again with him and we'd be certain of 7th

October 23, 2017, 03:21:00 AM
Reply #2048

sam of the south

Call me crazy, but I think he's here for a while yet.

We just don't have form with sacking managers early into their tenure, plus he's Moshiri's man, and sacking him would be admitting he chose the wrong man, and that would also risk a crop of expensive players being at risk of being discarded by any new manager.

I firmly want him gone, have done for a while, but the above observations, and my own pessimistic Evertonian gut have convinced me he is holding onto this position.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 23, 2017, 03:23:13 AM
Reply #2049

KoemansNumberTens

Call me crazy, but I think he's here for a while yet.

We just don't have form with sacking managers early into their tenure, plus he's Moshiri's man, and sacking him would be admitting he chose the wrong man, and that would also risk a crop of expensive players being at risk of being discarded by any new manager.

I firmly want him gone, have done for a while, but the above observations, and my own pessimistic Evertonian gut have convinced me he is holding onto this position.

The biggest worry is it gets slightly better but not much. Could drag this out through the last 18 months of his contract and 3 transfer windows

We seem to have no clue how to operate in the market.

October 23, 2017, 03:23:43 AM
Reply #2050

arteta4spain

Unsworth with Arteta as his assistant? I'd take that. Even though he left for Arsenal and was a bit of a snide when against us, I feel he'd be a good appointment. I just hope it didn't go like the way it went for the shite with Houllier and Evans.

October 23, 2017, 03:24:29 AM
Reply #2051

Tony Clifton

The Big Sam's waiting for Zidane to mess it up big time at Real, wouldn't touch us.  ;)

October 23, 2017, 03:27:25 AM
Reply #2052

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'll be turning it in if we went down the Big Sam route.

October 23, 2017, 03:29:52 AM
Reply #2053

plowman2

I'd have him. We are so snobby and yet his teams are always better than the sum of the parts and weve managed to appoint 2 utterly inept management teams back to back. Start from the beginning of the window again with him and we'd be certain of 7th
To be honest, I'd probably have him too right now just to escape relegation!
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

October 23, 2017, 03:31:17 AM
Reply #2054

blue slug

I'll be turning it in if we went down the Big Sam route.

Pardew is available