November 20, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

Author Topic: Reasons for optimism  (Read 4397 times)

September 18, 2017, 01:51:46 AM
Read 4397 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It was our best performance of the season and we lost 4-0. It actually hurts more than if we had not even tried.

I think we will be ok, but individual errors from the players and dumb subs from the manager have to stop. I'm at the point where I'm not bothered if Koeman goes and I always said I'd give until the end of the year before making the call.

I think we need to focus on one of our playmakers to be the core of the side, and it shouldn't be Sig yet. It's clear he is struggling due to having no pre-season, so a line up similar to today where we are at least more solid (I know we still conceded 4). That was until he decided to take off Davies and Gana and we effectively had Shcneiderlin and the back 5 and a gap to the front 6 which I think was the key to the defeat. Sandro, Sig, DCL, and Mirallas in front of the rest meant we were wide open in the middle. That's what cost us.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama