November 20, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland - Carrier Bag Cup  (Read 9923 times)

September 18, 2017, 02:24:56 AM
Read 9923 times

Shogun

Administrator
19:45 kick off on Wednesday.

Joel
Kenny Keane Jagielka Baines
Besic Klaassen
Sandro Sigurdsson Lookman
DCL
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 03:39:32 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 18, 2017, 02:31:54 AM
Reply #1

Macca77

September 18, 2017, 02:39:11 AM
Reply #2

SANA_DR0

Good team. i'd just change Jags for Holgate.

Surely Koemans a Freemason. as such he needs to play MASON HOLGATE!

one mason always helps another mason..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 18, 2017, 02:40:57 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Kenny won't play ...Martina is koemans friend and live in lover and cant be dropped ...or so it would seem.. ..Kenny is well better forward and defending .

September 18, 2017, 02:46:22 AM
Reply #4

Faceatthefence

He has to play the best side he can,we simply cant afford to lose.Bang a few in and then tinker late in the game but defeat is unthinkable.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

September 18, 2017, 03:03:13 AM
Reply #5

Tony Clifton

If I'm not mistaken, then, the Carrier Bag is a species of reindeer, so, with that in mind, I'm sure Ronald will be in a Crimbo mood and give starts to Niasse and several of his u23 team-mates.  A golfing jolly in Alaska awaits the winners, Ron!   :thumbsup:

September 18, 2017, 03:29:44 AM
Reply #6

toffee_scot

I expect there will be some rotation considering Everton are pretty much playing 2 games per week, we might see some of the fringe players like Lookman play.

September 18, 2017, 03:36:12 AM
Reply #7

Cereal Killer

19:45 kick off on Sunday.

Joel
Kenny Keane Jagielka Baines
Besic Klaassen
Sandro Sigurdsson Lookman
DCL

Sunday??  :snigger:

September 18, 2017, 03:40:14 AM
Reply #8

Cereal Killer

Oh and

Stek
Martina Williams Jags Baines
          Besic Gueye
   Mirallas Klaasen Vlasic
               DCL

September 18, 2017, 03:47:55 AM
Reply #9

Ravardo

We are so missing someone like barkley so for that reason the only other person in our squad and upto speed to fill that position is rooney.. so id drop schneidelin and have gueye and rooney together and he can run about as much as he likes there

Pickford                        or                           

holegate   keane   jaggs
                                                               martina                             baines
                                                                            rooney        gueye                                      gueye    davies

gylfi/klasson                                              klasson

DCL             sandro                                    DCL        rooney

September 18, 2017, 04:09:13 AM
Reply #10

Heisenberg

September 18, 2017, 04:14:17 AM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny won't play ...Martina is koemans friend and live in lover and cant be dropped ...or so it would seem.. ..Kenny is well better forward and defending .

Didn't mean to like that, meant to ask on what you base your opinion of Kenny ? The two appearances from the bench in three years ?

September 18, 2017, 06:03:32 AM
Reply #12

Thornton_19

September 18, 2017, 06:47:31 AM
Reply #13

gizzblue

Didn't mean to like that, meant to ask on what you base your opinion of Kenny ? The two appearances from the bench in three years ?
No ,on the fact that Martina is shite beyond belief and seeing the kid play ten times or so ....plenty to see he's better ...doesn't take a genius to recognise shite .

September 18, 2017, 12:39:54 PM
Reply #14

BlueMaquis

The assaults on Martina are way over the top. He's not the greatest defender but Coleman wasn't exactly a maestro in that area either. He gets forward and does his job, puts good crosses in. He's doing better than Baines this season and doesn't deserve the criticism when the entire team is performing well below par.