June 22, 2018, 05:18:20 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 19720 times)

September 29, 2017, 05:08:53 AM
Reply #795

bluenuck

Worst thing about it is Ashley Williams number being on the graphic.

Actually, the worst thing is is we're almost attacking with only 1-2 men. Kenny and Baines are useless and we have 4 guys on top of each other.

September 29, 2017, 05:11:06 AM
Reply #796

BlueBeagle

Actually, the worst thing is is we're almost attacking with only 1-2 men. Kenny and Baines are useless and we have 4 guys on top of each other.

At least that doesn't automatically give your opponents a one goal lead like starting Williams does.

September 29, 2017, 05:17:02 AM
Reply #797

burkey17

How can you be a fan of Koeman?
Are you a 'fan'! Buzzing in your house tonight! I've been the game. Do you go the game?! Or have you just got back from Moscow!

September 29, 2017, 05:18:13 AM
Reply #798

jtran10

Something I forgot in all of this...both of our goals weren't really earned or worked. Cheapo on the first, and then a super lucky bounce with a great finish. Damn.

September 29, 2017, 05:18:24 AM
Reply #799

Realist

Are you a 'fan'! Buzzing in your house tonight! I've been the game. Do you go the game?! Or have you just got back from Moscow!

Season ticket holder unfortunately babe, nice try, now do you wanna answer me question?

September 29, 2017, 05:24:11 AM
Reply #800

KoemansNumberTens

Wind it in. He's played about two dozen games at the top level and you're already writing him off?

Im not writing him off. I'm saying the jury is out as to if he'll have a good top flight career while others are suggesting he might be Harry Kane. He's got 1 goal. Surely my take is a little more realistic than the 1s who think he might become 1 of the top strikers in the world? Christ there was 1 person who suggested he was the worlds best youngster

September 29, 2017, 05:27:03 AM
Reply #801

KoemansNumberTens

Wind it in. He's played about two dozen games at the top level and you're already writing him off?

Im not writing him off. I'm saying the jury is out as to if he'll have a good top flight career while others are suggesting he might be Harry Kane. He's got 1 goal. Surely my take is a little more realistic than the 1s who think he might become 1 of the top strikers in the world? Christ there was 1 person who suggested he was the worlds best youngster
Want to know what Harry Kane was doing at same age?

Being horrendous in the U20 World Cup coming back from two failed spells at Norwich and Leicester.

Harry Kane is a very unusual 1 because like you said he was shite and then suddenly brilliant. It's still ridiculous suggesting someone might be the new him because they are a bit better than when he was shite

September 29, 2017, 05:27:33 AM
Reply #802

plowman2

This member of the jury believes he has something very special about him.
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

September 29, 2017, 05:33:30 AM
Reply #803

KoemansNumberTens

This member of the jury believes he has something very special about him.

Hope you're right. I think he's a decent prospect with a reasonable chance of a good career. He's not close to ready to be playing regular first team premier league games though and it's very unlikely he'll be anywhere near as good as Harry Kane
He's had plenty of acclaim this year really based on the fact he's better than the other option (which is nothing)

September 29, 2017, 05:39:35 AM
Reply #804

Redartin

I'd love to sniff the seat that lady on BT Sports has been sitting on all evening

Would beat sniffing Koeman's seat. He must be starting to shit bricks.

September 29, 2017, 05:40:46 AM
Reply #805

TheTone

Would beat sniffing Koeman's seat. He must be starting to shit bricks.

shitting them myself to be honest

September 29, 2017, 05:45:59 AM
Reply #806

burkey17

Season ticket holder unfortunately babe, nice try, now do you wanna answer me question?
So you where there tonight? And Yes I am a 'fan' of Koeman and if you read down I was basically saying that I'm pissed off with him as he keeps on saying that we are 'afraid' but I think he's 'afraid ' because his selections have been poor. I at the time thought it was our best option and can you complain regarding 1st Season results?We were a Team that were 11th and 12th in Martinez' last 2 Seasons and if you were to to compare ok, as he would say! the same as Martinez.
Unfortunately he has not had the balls to not drop Players he has bought- and it could be argued we did not need them all. We lost Lukaku and got a number of Players. It's not working at the mo- balance, width blah blah. I am a 'fan' because I try and be optimistic. It's what I try to be. We fucked up not getting a CF in and what Team started the 1st game with only 2 Players starting from 12 months ago. Yes I'm making excuses! But I cannot change it at the mo and hopefully the Manager will change it. What's the alternative- ok sack him! Do a Palace or a Swansea or what probably a West Ham will do! It's not the 'Everton' way. Expectations eh! Best Player from Sunderland, Burnley and Swansea..... we move on. I'm just keeping the faith!

September 29, 2017, 05:46:38 AM
Reply #807

Simon Paul

Administrator
has Rooney got a clause in his contract that he plays if he's fit?

because he has been shocking and still gets picked over others

wound me up no end celebrating his goal as well.  It was a tap in after a bad back pass you tool.  Go and get the ball and start again.

September 29, 2017, 05:47:15 AM
Reply #808

dunkster

Hard to believe such highly paid professional footballers can look so much like they've never kicked a ball before.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

September 29, 2017, 05:47:37 AM
Reply #809

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
What section of the ground ? Were you there tonight ?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:49:06 AM by Escla »