October 19, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 25544 times)

January 31, 2018, 08:59:49 PM
Reply #240

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Decent player who has been not good enough admits to same and says he wants to fight for his place instead of running away. We need more of that st Everton and it's the kind of stuff I love to hear.

Give him a go Sam!
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 31, 2018, 09:04:45 PM
Reply #241

kramer0

I feel for Napoli there.

We were so bad in the Europa League they forgot we were even in it. Easy mistake to make.

January 31, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
Reply #242

TheTone

Yes it's true, yes it's true

I'm so happy to be stuck with you

January 31, 2018, 11:02:31 PM
Reply #243

Major Clanger

I'm not defending him as I think he's been poor when he's played but I just don't think he's as shite as we've seen so far. The lad has captained Ajax, won titles, is an experienced international and has played and scored in the Champions League for a few years. He's not alone this season as everyone has under-performed but he wouldn't be the first to struggle in his first year moving to this country.

He's captained Ajax in a piss-poor Dutch league, plays in arguably the worst Netherlands side in living memory, and the number of shit players that have scored in the Champions League.is well-known.

Maybe he just needs time to adapt but he seems to lack really basic things, pace, strength and speed of thinking to name just three.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 31, 2018, 11:38:35 PM
Reply #244

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He's captained Ajax in a piss-poor Dutch league, plays in arguably the worst Netherlands side in living memory, and the number of shit players that have scored in the Champions League.is well-known.

Maybe he just needs time to adapt but he seems to lack really basic things, pace, strength and speed of thinking to name just three.

Pace and Speed is the same thing.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 31, 2018, 11:56:08 PM
Reply #245

Major Clanger

January 31, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
Reply #246

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Pace and Speed is the same thing.

MC said speed of thinking which is different. Though I completely disagree, think he’s got a very quick footballing brain.

January 31, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
Reply #247

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Speed of thinking is what I said.

Still way off the mark. Ross Barkley takes a long time to make decisions. Klaasen just needs to play and all three will improve

February 01, 2018, 12:03:52 AM
Reply #248

Major Clanger

Still way off the mark. Ross Barkley takes a long time to make decisions. Klaasen just needs to play and all three will improve

I tend to agree.

Specifically he needs to play somewhere else cos he's utter dogshit.

February 01, 2018, 12:18:19 AM
Reply #249

Mayor Farnum

To be fair to Napoli did he touch the ball in the EL?

February 01, 2018, 12:25:12 AM
Reply #250

formerKHL

People say players need “speed of thinking”......to make the right/better decisions....

It’s not actually speed of thinking ......it’s seeing the picture before the picture happens....

Good players see the moves before they get the ball....so when/if they get the ball they know exactly what they’re going to do with it....

The next problem with this is the players around them have to also see a picture and react to the player getting the ball

Hence this is why you’ll see a player pass the ball “to no-one” and everyone thinks “ who the fkk was that to?” It’s because some of the other players around him don’t see the picture....

Ie: not thinking ahead.......

This is what the good coaches actually coach.....

February 01, 2018, 12:25:48 AM
Reply #251

School of Science

Feel sorry for Klassen, worst thing he ever done was sign for us.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 01, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
Reply #252

sam of the south

Feel sorry for Klassen, worst thing he ever done was sign for us.

I'm sure the state of his bank balance will soothe him a bit.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 01, 2018, 12:37:33 AM
Reply #253

Jacko4468

MC said speed of thinking which is different. Though I completely disagree, think he’s got a very quick footballing brain.
bit too quick for our current crop tho I think

February 01, 2018, 12:44:14 AM
Reply #254

Heisenberg

I find it impressive how many people seem to know how shit him and sandro are despite them playing about a combined 14 minutes between them.