November 18, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 26400 times)

October 17, 2017, 06:13:41 PM
Read 26400 times

Lazarou

No point buying a player who has done well in a specific position/role then not playing him in that position/role. It's just shit management all round not just for him but many of the players.

DCL was wide left on Sunday ffs, it's just bad management.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

October 20, 2017, 02:34:00 PM
Reply #1

Lazarou

We don't play him in the right position but he surely has to offer more as a midfielder. He is just a ghost at the moment. Does absolutely nothing.

October 20, 2017, 03:11:37 PM
Reply #2

Lazarou

Ive seen him play centre mid and as a number 10, where is his best position then, on the wing or as a holding midfielder!!? All this were not playing him in his best position holds little water with me, if I played him centre back I would still expect him to be able to pass and not get blown off the ball like a rag doll in the wind, he needs to adapt to the situation hes in and he isnt at the moment.
Better players than Klasseen have failed and transfers are always a gamble, some work, some dont, all the indications are the latter with this one but there is still time.

I was just pointing out that if you buy a player who has had a good season playing in a particular way which I would have hoped we would have researched then the logical decision would be to play him in that position. To buy him and not really have a role for him is just pointless.

The early season messing around seems to have ruined him already. I was not excusing his ineffective performances far from it, I think even things are not coming off for you, you can still make a impact in other ways especially in midfield.

He looks way out of his depth, physically and mentally.

February 02, 2018, 07:15:55 PM
Reply #3

Lazarou