September 26, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 24975 times)

October 30, 2017, 12:30:16 AM
Read 24975 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Not even made the squad for the 2 games Unsworth has had in charge.

Is there an injury or is he still just miles off from being a Premier League player?
to be fair I Think Unsworth is trying to prove a point with dropping all ourbig money buys exept Pickford and playing the youngsters instead. Without succes if you ask me. Why isnít our Croatien not in the squad when he clearly was our Best player in Koeman last 3 games. ?

February 04, 2018, 04:53:58 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I dont think he'd suit the Rooney role.  He could possibly start replacing Davies late in games in that role to get him back in the team.
and our great manager has just explained that Lookman went on loan as we had 2 players costing more than 20mill£ and had more experience (Bolasie and Walcott) That explains why he picks Davies and not Klaasen...My God our new manager is the worst I've seen and I've seen Walker Bingham Lee among others..

June 12, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Talking of Sig whenís he fit again?
has played in Iceland last two friendly scoring a pen in one of the games. Played 90 minuttes or something in total. Should be fit for Argentina

June 12, 2018, 07:33:56 PM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
He scored but it wasn't a pen. It was a delightful, little chip from a tight angle.
You are right.... but he would have scored a pen if he had played the first half  ;)